Well, this is it! Today is the day! Hellloooooooo Fall!!!
Pretty soon, the weather will be crispy, the leaves will be crunchy, our summer garden will be breathing its last breath and we will all be anxiously awaiting the Great Pumpkin. Yep, fall is officially set to take center stage. Fall is the perfect time of year for a lot of family fun! In fact, I gathered up a list of 25 Fun Things To Do This Fall! So go ahead, explore, have fun and make some wonderful fall family memories!
25 Fun Things To Do This Fall!
- Pick your own pumpkins. (I live on a farm, so this HAD to be #1!)
- After you pick your own pumpkins, carve them. Here are 60+ Disney Pumpkin Carving Templates you can use.
- Find you way out of a corn maze.
- Pick Your Own Apples.
- Bake an apple dessert or make apple sauce.
- Make a scarecrow.
- Make a comforting Soup like this Farm Fresh Broccoli Cheese Soup or White Chicken & Bacon Chili.
- Have a Halloween or Fall party for friends. Here are some cute Halloween Treat Jars to make for your guests.
- Jump in a pile of leaves.
- Take a drive with your family and look at all the beautiful fall foliage colors.
- Make a list of all the things you are thankful for.
- Donate to a local food bank or food drive
- Visit your local farmer’s market and buy some healthy and delicious fall produce like broccoli, acorn or butternut squashes, sweet potatoes and brussels sprouts.
- Go on a haunted hayride. Boo!
- Have a picnic.
- Collect leaves and make leaf rubbings.
- Plant some spring bulbs.
- Clean up your yard and gardens. Rake some leaves.
- Cheer on your favorite football team…high school, college or NFL!
- Make some warm apple cider.
- Decorate the inside and outside of your house for fall.
- Take a walk, run or hike.
- Roast pumpkin seeds.
- Have a camp fire and roast ‘smores.
- Get crafty and make you own a Halloween Costume then go Trick or Treating.
So what is on your fall bucket list? How are you going to make some fun fall memories with your family? Hopefully, this list of 25 Fun Things To Do This Fall will give you a lot of ideas and inspiration.
Happy Fall Y’all!