5 Healthy Party Snack Ideas to serve are your next gathering.
One of the things I love to do the most is casual entertaining. Whether it’s an outdoor get together in the summer months or an indoor party during the winter, I love opening up my house to family and friends. My husband and I actually added a large kitchen addition onto our home several years ago so we would have room for our large extended family. When it comes to the food served at these casual get-togethers, I like to have a variety of food and snacks that everyone will enjoy.
I am a snacker. I have learned over the years that too many unhealthy snacks lead to an unhealthy body. A healthy lifestyle is about making wise food choices. Weight Watchers products allow me to enjoy healthy snacking. These products help me keep my snacking in check. Luckily, my local Shop Rite has a great selection of Weight Watchers snack products. They are not only healthy but taste delicious. So naturally, I like to incorporate Weight Watchers snacks into my party plan.
5 Healthy Party Snack Ideas
- Serve fruit. Make it fun by turning ordinary fruit into fruit kabobs. They are a fun finger food. You can also add a piece of angel food cake between each piece of fruit for an extra light treat.
- Make a low-calorie fruit dip by mixing 1/2 cup of Weight Watchers Whipped Cream Cheese with 8 ounces of non-fat strawberry greek yogurt and 1/2 cup of light whipped topping.
- I love salty snack foods but I don’t enjoy the extra calories. Jolly Time Healthy Pop Popcorn is a perfect snack option. You can jazz up ordinary popcorn by adding extra flavor. I made a Zesty Italian Popcorn but adding some additional spices to Jolly Time Healthy Pop Butter Flavor. It has plenty zesty and is a lighter snack option you can serve. You can grab the recipe for this easy Zesty Italian Popcorn below.
- Always have a vegetable tray. Cut up seasonal vegetables for your guests to snack on. Healthy and delicious…and very low calorie. Make a healthy ranch yogurt dip for the vegetables by mixing 8 ounces of plain greek yogurt with 2 tablespoons of ranch dressing.
- Instead of serving ordinary water, make a pitcher of fruit-infused water by adding slices of oranges, lemon, and strawberries.
You can save on Weight Watchers snacks for your next party too! When you shop at your local Shop Rite between 9/11 and 9/24, you’ll receive a coupon for $5 off your next purchase when you buy $15 worth of Weight Watchers snacks while supplies last. Select stores will have a sampling event on 9/18 between 10-4, stop by to try great products and get a coupon!
What are some of your healthy snack ideas that you like to serve (or bring) to a party? Leave me a comment below. I would like to hear about it.
- 1 bag microwave Jolly Time Healthy Pop Popcorn, popped
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 1½ teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt (optional)
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread popped popcorn on a lined baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, red pepper flakes and salt.
- Drizzle evenly over popcorn.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over popcorn.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 350 degrees.
This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Weight Watchers, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #WWFoodsAtShopRite http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV