Chicken Broccoli Ranch Stromboli is a perfect appetizer or snack recipe for your next party or watching the big game. It even makes a perfect grab and go dinner option.h
Stromboli is one of the most versatile snacks on the planet. I consider it part appetizer, part sandwich that can be filled with a multitude of different ingredients. That’s why I like making them. You can always create something different, yet delicious. We are amping up for the playoffs. Football is a big deal in this house. I am so excited that out favorite team squeaked into the playoffs this year.
Stromboli is the perfect party food. Not only are they versatile in the ingredients department, but they can be made ahead of time, frozen and then reheated for your party. Stromboli is also great for cleaning out your refrigerator. You know, the ingredients that is almost past its due date. For this recipe, I used basic ingredients that I had in my refrigerator and freezer, ranch flavored broccoli, cheese, chicken and pizza dough, to create a flavorful stromboli.
Roll out your pizza dough to about 14″ x 10″. Spread a layer of cheese, then a layer of chicken and the ranch broccoli. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of dry ranch dressing mix. Be sure to leave about 1″ around the outside perimeter
To roll, fold the short sides in and roll the long side away from you.
I like to let the stromboli rest for a few minutes after it is baked. Slice and serve with a nice side of ranch dressing.
Chicken Broccoli Ranch Stromboli is just perfect. Perfect for game day. Perfect for an after school snack. Perfect for a quick grab and go dinner. Perfect just because the chicken, cheese and broccoli just love each other. Yum! Do you have any playoff party plans? What is your favorite football food to prepare?
- 16 ounce pizza dough
- 2 cups of Birds Eye Ranch Broccoli or 2 cups of broccoli sprinkled with 1 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 cup cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll out pizza dough on floured surface to a 14" x 10" rectangle.
- Spread a layer of cheese over dough leaving a one inch border around outside.
- Spread chicken and broccoli over cheese.
- Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of dry ranch dressing mix.
- Fold short sides in and then roll up long side of stromboli.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with a silicon baking mat or parchment paper.
- Cut slits in top of stromboli so heat can escape. Rub top with olive oil.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Serve with ranch dressing.
Here are some of my other favorite “football” foods to serve for the big game.