Thank you to Comcast Xfinity for sponsoring this post. As always, opinions are 100% my own. #XfinityMoms
Staying connected has never been easier with Comcast Xfinity. Comcast Xfinity Brings Home Technology To Next Level.
Designer Show Homes always have had a special place in my heart. In a former life, I coordinated one of the largest Show House Events in South Jersey. I worked closely with designers and contractors to turn an ordinary home into a showplace. While both the public relations and design end of the event was a lot of work, the final product was always awe-inspiring. I love interior design. Seeing the way interior designers choose furniture, match colors and add all the little details is certainly a talent. Thanks to Comcast Xfinity, the Philly Social Media Moms were given opportunity to tour Philadelphia Magazine’s Design Home 2017 and learn about all the latest Comcast Xfinity home technology. It was quite a show-stopper.
Designer Show Homes are a great way to garner ideas for your own design style. The large 4-bedroom home had a very modern, transitional feel to it. Not necessarily my design style, but I appreciated all the elements of design and attention to detail each room captured. The home even had a massage room and a sauna….wow! Maybe in my next life.
I am a techie at heart. I have always loved staying in tune with all the latest technology and gadgets. As a Comcast Xfinity customer, I am so impressed by all that they have to offer their customers. Xfinity offers families the complete package – from high-speed internet, to cable, to telephone and even home security. They offer a total home technology package with superior customer service too. That’s a win-win right there!
Here are some ways Comcast Xfinity Brings Home Technology To Next Level.
X1 delivers the simplest, fastest, and most complete way to access all your entertainment on all your screens, including advanced search with personalized recommendations just for you. This state of the art service will change the way your watch television.
Some of the features of X1 include:
- Xfinity Voice Remote is a fun and easy way to search for networks, shows and movies, set DVR recordings, change the channel, get recommendations, navigate Xfinity On Demand and more, all with English or Spanish vocal commands
- Integrated Xfinity apps allow you to follow your favorite team while watching another show, bring your Facebook feed or photos up on the big screen, play your Pandora playlist, check the weather, and more
- Common Sense Media are integrated ratings and reviews that help parents determine what content is appropriate for different ages
- Kids Zone is a safe and secure place for kids to independently explore their favorite content and discover new programming
- X1 DVR with cloud technology lets you stream DVR recordings and live television on mobile devices (great for setting up a second screen for your kids)
The Xfinity Home service provides the safety and security that my family needs. Xfinity Home is Comcast’s total home security and automation solution. Xfinity Home provides 24/7 professional security monitoring which gives me peace of mind.
Some of the features include:
- At home or on the go access to your home security system including a touch screen console, X1, online or through the Xfinity Home app on your mobile devices.
- Live video monitoring allows customers to see what is going on when they’re away from home plus have video clips sent by text or email.
- Remote thermostat control helps you manage energy consumption by controlling lights and thermostat.
- Real-time notifications can be set up to let you know when a door is opened.
XFINITY MOBILE APPS
Did you know that you can access your X1 Entertainment, Home Security, Internet and Phone accounts from the Xfinity Mobile Apps? Xfinity Mobile Apps are free to download and deliver the most popular entertainment and communications services for customers to enjoy while on the go.
I love having all this access and technology right at my fingertips. The apps available for free download are:
- Xfinity TV Remote – Use your smartphone or tablet as a remote control.
- Xfinity Stream – Take your TV with you on the go and access On Demand, live TV and DVR recordings.
- Xfinity Home – Allows you to manage and monitor your home security and control remotely
- Xfinity WiFi – Shows a map of Xfinity Wi-Fi hotspots available in your area
- Xfinity Connect – Provides access to features including Comcast.net email; call logs and call forwarding, Universal Address Book; also includes complimentary Voice2go access, letting customers take Xfinity Voice with them on the go virtually anywhere
- Xfinity My Account – pay your bill, manage appointments, view or edit your WiFi Network name or password and troubleshoot your devices
- Xfinity xFi – Say hello to Xfinity’s newest app. Get ready to change the way you WiFi with a whole new way of personalizing and controlling your home network. Xfinity xFi, a new and personalized Wi-Fi experience that provides a simple digital dashboard for customers to set up their home Wi-Fi network, find their password, see what devices are connected, troubleshoot issues, set parental controls and even pause Wi-Fi access on their home network during dinner or bedtime.
…and the technology keeps on coming. What’s next for Comcast Xfinity? Xfinity Mobile. Yep, Soon, Xfinity will be launching their own mobile network. America’s largest and most reliable 4G LTE network combined with the most WiFi hotspots nationwide. Included with XFINITY Internet service.
Wait, there’s more! Feeling lucky? The Philly Social Media Moms is hosting a giveaway! Enter below to win and Amazon Tap. Good luck!