This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CrispyComeback #CollectiveBias
Guess What? They’re baaaaack! Yes, M&M’s® Crispy are back by popular demand and I am one happy gal. There is something about their chocolatey, crispy crunch that really appeals to my taste buds. I was so sad when the went away but I am so glad they are making a much-needed appearance once again! These delicious candies are made of milk chocolate with a crispy rice center AND they are only 180 calories per serving!
When I heard that M&M’s® Crispy were back, I ran out to my local CVS to grab a few bags. I used one bag to make this M&M’s® Crispy Funfetti Crunch with and the other I shared with my family. M&M’s® Crispy can be found in the candy isle at CVS. The large bags are perfect for parties or using in recipes. They also come in individual serving size bags too which are perfect portion controlled pick-me-up snack! Before heading out to your local CVS, be sure to download this $1.00 coupon for your next CVS purchase of M&M’s® Crispy.
Every few weeks, my family and I look forward to our Family Movie Night tradition. Family Movie Night is a great way to spend quality time together. Of course, with any movie night, you need a special snack, right?? It’s just like going to the movies after all, but we get to relax in the comfort of our own home.
No Family Movie Night is complete without a nice bowl of popcorn. This M&M’s® Crispy Funfetti Crunch was my latest Family Movie Night popcorn creation. I like to think of it as popcorn with a sweet and salty punch.
I basically combined my favorite ingredients together, which included M&M’s® Crispy, rainbow sprinkles, white chocolate, pretzels and almonds to make this delicious popcorn treat.
I began by melting white chocolate wafers over a double boiler. Once the wafers are melted, I add 1/4 cup of vegetable oil and stir well. Remove from heat and set aside for two minutes.
In a large bowl, add the popcorn, M&M’s® Crispy, rainbow sprinkles, pretzels and almonds. Pour the melted white chocolate over the mixture and stir well.
Once it is well-incorporated, pour onto a lined baking sheet and let rest for about 30 minutes. You can also pop the pan in the refrigerator to speed up the cooling process.
My family thought this popcorn treat was da-bomb! It is the perfect sweet and salty combination. They really enjoyed it. It makes a lot so you can store the remaining M&M’s® Crispy Funfetti Crunch in an air-tight container.
Don’t you just love the M&M’s® commercials. Be sure to check out the new M&M’s® Crispy commercial on You Tube below.
- 10 cups popcorn 1/2 cup unpopped or 2 microwave bags
- 1 cup M&M's® Crispy
- 1 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1 1/2 cups chopped almonds
- 1 1/2 cups pretzels roughly crushed
- 2 cups white chocolate chips or wafers
- 1/4 vegetable oil
- Pop popcorn on stove if using unpopped kernels or in the microwave if using microwavable bagged popcorn.
- Using double boiler, melt white chocolate over low heat until fully melted. Add 1/4 cup of oil at the end and mix well.
- Pour popcorn in a large bowl. Add 1/2 of the M&M's® Crispy,1/2 rainbow sprinkles, 1/2 almonds, 1/2 pretzels.
- Pour white chocolate over popcorn crunch mixture and toss to coat well.
- Spread mixture on a parchment lined baking sheet and add remaining 1/2 of the M&M's® Crispy,1/2 rainbow sprinkles, 1/2 almonds, 1/2 pretzels.
- Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes. You can also cool in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Store in air-tight container.
So tell me, were you a fan of M&M’s® Crispy? Now that they are back, will you be enjoying them again? I hope you do. Leave me a comment below. Make sure you share the M&M’s® Crispy love with your family and friends. Be sure to give this M&M’s® Crispy Funfetti Crunch a try too. It’s a fun family treat.