classic Spritz Cookies
are rich, buttery and a must-have cookie for Christmas. Rumor has it that they are Santa’s favorite too.
While they are not just for Christmas, these homemade butter cookies are so good, it’s hard to just eat one.
> butter softened > granulated sugar > all-purpose flour > baking powder > Pinch salt > large egg > milk > pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt together. Set aside.
3. Use an stand mixer to beat the butter until smooth. Add the sugar and mix until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
4. Reduce mixer speed to low then add in the egg, followed by the milk, vanilla.
5. Slowly add in the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
6. Fill cookie press with dough. Press each cookie onto an aluminum baking sheet (not parchment paper and NOT non-stick).
Click here for the full recipe
These rich and buttery cookies are my absolute favorite!
So much so that I have to wait to make this recipe until the last possible day so I don’t eat them all.
Have a Magical
Get the Recipe
SNICKERS® Chocolate Dream Dessert
For more posts like this visit: thefarmgirlgabs.com
Caramel Apple Pie Scones