Rosemary Parmesan Sweet Potatoes
are tossed in fresh rosemary and parmesan then roasted to perfection!
> large orange sweet potatoes > grated parmesan cheese > fresh rosemary chopped > olive or canola oil > Salt
This easy sweet potato side dish is perfect to serve on a busy weeknight or special holiday.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Peel and cube sweet potatoes. Add to a medium mixing bowl.
3. Mix in parmesan cheese and rosemary. Drizzle with oil. Toss to coat.
4. Spread out on a baking sheet.
5. Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown.
Sweet potatoes are a nutritional powerhouse!
They are high in fiber, rich in antioxidants, contain a ton of B6 which is great for your heart, and are rich in beta-carotene.
They by far outweigh the white potato when it comes to the health benefits.
Have a Magical
Click here for the full post
The Best Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Baked Sweet Potato Fritters
For more posts like this visit: