1. Place the flour in a bowl and stir in the poultry seasoning, salt and pepper.
2. Dredge the chicken breasts in the flour mixture, coating each side and shaking off any excess flour.
3. Place the olive oil and 2 Tablespoons of the butter in a skillet over medium heat and once hot, add the flour-coated chicken.
4. Cook the chicken breasts for 5-8 minutes on each side, until well browned and an inserted thermometer reads 165F.
5. Remove the chicken to a clean plate and add the remaining tablespoon of butter to the skillet.
6. Once hot, add the onions and cook for 4-5 minutes, adding broth as needed to prevent them from burning.