Carve up some Disney magic this Halloween with one or more of these 100+ Disney Pumpkin Carving Ideas. Turn your favorite Disney character into a pumpkin with these free Disney Pumpkin Carving Patterns.
This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission if you click and purchase something. Please see our disclosure policy for more details.
We grow 35 acres of pumpkins each year and I love all the different shapes, colors, and sizes. Did you decide how you are going to carve your pumpkin or pumpkins yet? Be sure to check out my entire collection of no-carve Disney Inspired Pumpkin Ideas and Disney Pumpkin Painting ideas too.
Since you all know of my love for all things Disney, I thought it would be fun to compile a list of Disney Pumpkin Carving Templates & Stencils. This list has something for everyone – from Frozen to Mickey to Cars. Each year, Mickey usually is carved into at least one of our pumpkins. Which character will we carve this year? Hmmm…..I’ll let you know.
Pumpkin carving is a fun family project. These Disney Pumpkin Carving Patterns are 100% FREE! Simply print out a template or stencil, trace it on your pumpkin and carve away. Don’t forget to save the seeds too.
100+ Disney Pumpkin Carving Ideas:
Disney Frozen (Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Kristoff) – All Things Thrifty
Jack Skellington – Disney Family
Mary Poppins – Disney Family
Maleficent – Woo Jr.
Disney Villains – Woo Jr.
Winifred Sanderson – Disney Family
Cinderella – Woo Jr.
Tinkerbell – Template
Snow White – Disney Family
Ariel – Woo Jr.
Rapunzel – Disney Family
Tiana – 4BP Blogspot
Sleeping Beauty – Freebieland Blog Spot
Moana – Wholesale Party Supplies
Pocohantas – Disney Experience
Click here to download this free Halloween Scavenger Hunt Printable!
Winnie The Pooh – Disney Family
Tigger – Disney Family
Donald Duck – Disney Family
Mickey Mouse – Disney Family
Vampire Mickey – Disney Family
Minnie Mouse – Clipzine
Goofy – Disney Family
Cheshire Cat – Disney Family
The Lion King
Grogu (Baby Yoda) Pumpkin Stencils – The Mandalorian
Nightmare Before Christmas
How To Use These Free Pumpkin Carving Stencils
- Start with a CLEAN pumpkin! You can wipe the dirt off with a clean cloth. You can also use mild soap to wash off your pumpkin. Be sure to dry thoroughly.
- Carve a small circle around the top of your pumpkin. Clean out inside and remove all the seeds. Save the top so you can replace when finished.
- Print out your Disney pumpkin stencil.
- Cut out your stencil or stencils by following the lines and directions on each pattern.
- Use tape to attach stencil to your pumpkin.
- Trace around stencil pattern with a marker. I like to use a deep orange marker so the lines don’t show after it is carved.
- Carve out pumpkin following stencil lines. If there are cross-hatches or lighter colors on the stencil, scrape the surface rather than carve.
- Clean up finished cut parts with rubbing alcohol to remove sharpie
- Add a light or candle and have a hauntingly fun Halloween!
And while you are at it….here are some pumpkin carving tools that will help you carve the Perfect Disney Pumpkin!
Hoping your Halloween is practically perfect in every way! Happy Halloween and Happy Carving!