Bippity boppity boo! Halloween is just around the corner. These DIY Disney Pumpkin Painting Ideas are fun projects to add to your Halloween Decorations.
This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission if you click and purchase something. Please see our disclosure policy for more details.
The Halloween season gets my creative juices flowing. Call it the spirit of the season, but I just enjoy creating cute Halloween crafts and recipes. If you are a regular here on The Farm Girl Gabs, you know I have a soft spot for all things Disney.
We are a Disney family. So Disney always has a place in any Halloween or Christmas craft projects I create. Pumpkins are in full swing here on our farm and what better way to celebrate than by turning an ordinary face pumpkin into your favorite Disney Character.
If you are looking to carve an entire pumpkin, be sure to check out these free classic Disney pumpkin stencils post here.
Disney fans, this post is for you!I have rounded up some fun painted Disney pumpkin ideas from around the web for inspiration. Be sure to check out my collection of no-carve Disney Halloween Pumpkin ideas too.
These Disney themed pumpkins are fun for young kids, old kids and kids of all ages. From Disney Princesses to Disney Villians to Star Wars, you will definitely find your favorite Character in this collection.
The best part about painting Halloween pumpkins is that you can create a festive pumpkin without any pumpkin carving tools. Grab some artificial pumpkins or real pumpkins and get creative. These are also a fun way to bring some Disney magic to your home.
Supplies Needed To Make Disney Pumpkins
Different Colors of Acrylic Paints (White Paint, Black Paint, Red Paint are great craft supplies to always have in your craft supply stash)
Tips For Easy Pumpkin Painting
- If you want your real pumpkin to last a really long time, consider using a craft pumpkin. A no-carve pumpkin purchased from the craft store will last a REALLY long time.
- If you are painting a real pumpkin, seal your pumpkin first with a with a clear coat spray paint. I use this one. This will help fill in the pores and protect the pumpkin from the UV rays.
- Cover your work surface completely. This will help eliminate any mess
- Don’t stress over “not being an artist”. There are many stencils either online or at a craft store to help you create your Disney craft.
- Let the kids get creative. In other words, Olaf may not look like Olaf but they created it themselves and that is all that matters. No obviously, you will need to supervise the children if they are using craft materials (like a glue gun) that may hurt them. But don ‘t micromanage and let their creativity soar!
No Carve Disney Pumpkin Painting Ideas From The Farm Girl Gabs
Disney Pumpkin Painting Ideas: Fun Ideas To Make Yourself
Winnie the Pooh Pumpkin – Pumpkinlicious
Minnie Mouse Pumpkin – Fun Money Mom
DIY Disney Up Pumpkin – A Pumpkin & A Princess
Buzz & Woody Toy Story Pumpkins – As The Bunny Hops
Toy Story Alien Pumpkins – Disney Family
Mickey Mouse Halloween Pumpkin – Instructables
Cinderella, Belle & Malificent Painted Pumpkins – Disney Rewards
Tangled Pumpkin – Lish Concepts
Mulan – As The Bunny Hops
The Mandalorian – Desert Chica
BB-8 Pumpkin – Disney Rewards
C3PO & R2-D2 – DIY Candy
Porg Pumpkin – Creative Green Living
Princess Leia – The Farm Girl Gabs
Tsum Tsum Pumpkins – Disney Rewards
Jack Skellington Pumpkin – A Girl And A Glue Gun
Sally Pumpkin – Plaid
Elsa & Anna Painted Pumpkins (No Carve Frozen Pumpkins) – Housewife Eclectic
Elsa Pumpkin – A Pumpkin & A Princess
Olaf – Mommy Of A Princess
Judy Hopps (Zootopia) – Disney Family
Nemo Pumpkin – The Harris Sisters
Captain America Pumpkin – Jennifer Allwood Home
Moana Pumpkin – Hallmark
Hei Hei – As The Bunny Hops
Pua Pua – Disney Family
Wreck It Ralph – Sarah In The Suburbs