As soon as the fall season approaches, I look forward to pulling out my recipe book and preparing all my favorite Halloween-themed treats, including these Cauldron Oreo Pops.
This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission if you click and purchase something. Please see our disclosure policy for more details.
Spooky season is in full swing and I am a kid at heart when celebrating Halloween. Even though my kids are no longer “kids“, I still like to make fun treats to celebrate the fall season.
If you are not a baker, these easy Cauldron Oreo Pops require little effort and ingredients. It is an easy Halloween recipe that comes out perfect, looks great, and tastes amazing. This is a perfect recipe to prepare these for all those special Halloween events with the kids, including costume Halloween parties. If you want to make something fun and festive for Halloween, these Cauldron Oreo Pops are a must.
Why You’ll Love These Tasty Cauldon Oreo Pops
- These Cauldron Oreo Pops taste delicious. They’re a chocolate lover’s paradise!
- You can easily prepare these Cauldron Oreo Pops with a handful of ingredients and a bit of your time.
- Although they’re kid-friendly and adored by children, adults will enjoy these pops just as much as the little ones.
Must-Have Ingredients for Cauldron Oreo Pops
- Oreo Cookies – As the star of the show, be sure to get a package or two of the delicious Oreo Cookies.
- Candy Melts – You will need candy melts to dip your Oreo cookies and add the green “slime” on top of the cauldrons.
- Candy Eyes – Give these pops a spooky yet fun appearance with the addition of candy eyes on the front.
- Halloween Sprinkles – Add a special touch to your pops with Halloween sprinkles, such as white, orange, and black bats.
Supplies You Need To Make Oreo Pops
- Popsicle sticks
- Paramount crystals or coconut oil (to thin the chocolate)
- Parchment-lined baking sheet
- Piping bag
With these and a few other ingredients, you can easily prepare fun and delicious Cauldron Oreo Pops this Halloween!
Recipe Notes & Tips
- When selecting your candy melts, use a high-quality, top-rated brand to ensure they’re easy to work with, come out perfectly, and taste delicious. Low-quality options tend to clump up quickly and may not taste as good.
- You can get as creative as you’d like with the Halloween sprinkles. If you can’t find bats, you can always use other types of Halloween sprinkles on these adorable Cauldron Oreo Pops.
- When dipping your cookies, it’s best to use dark chocolate because it has a darker appearance that resembles the cauldron a lot better. If you don’t want to use dark chocolate, you can add black food coloring to milk chocolate.
Cauldron Pops FAQs
Can I use different Oreo Cookie flavors for this recipe?
Yes! Along with the traditional Oreo cookies, you can use any other type that you personally like, such as Red Velvet, Orange Cream, Java Chip, and more. Use what you like. You can even mix it up and use an assortment of Oreo cookies for this recipe.
Which brand of candy melts should I use?
There are many good options when choosing candy melts for your Cauldron Oreo Pops. Ghirardelli is an excellent choice. You can also use the Wilton brand.
Can I follow this same recipe to make ghost Oreo pops?
Yes! If you want to make ghosts, simply use white chocolate. You can add the same candy eyes and sprinkles to them and place them next to your Cauldron Oreo Pops.
Try These Easy Halloween Recipes
- Chocolate Covered Spider Oreos
- Spider Oreo Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Oreos
- Cauldron Cupcakes
- Candy Corn Cookies
- Halloween Bark
These cute Cauldron Oreo Pops for Halloween are a fun treat to celebrate spooky season. This Halloween recipe is easy to make and fun to eat.
- Chocolate sandwich cookies
- Candy eyes
- Black candy coating
- Lime green Candy coating
- Popsicle Stick
- Black candy melts
- Lime Green Candy Melts
- Halloween Sprinkles
- Popsicle sticks
- paramount crystals or coconut oil (to thin the chocolate)
- Medium Sized Candy eyes
- Parchment lined baking sheet
- 1 piping bag
- Melt black candy melts in 30 second increments, stirring in
- Add paramount crystals or solid coconut oil to thin out the
chocolate (about 1 teaspoon worth).
- Remove one of the sides of the cookie, position the stick,
top with chocolate and then add the top cookie back.
- Let set for 5 minutes.
- Drip the cookies into the black chocolate, coating both
- Gently shake off excess
- Place on parchment to dry for 10 minutes or until solid.
- Add green candy melt to a piping bag and melt on 30 seconds.
increments, turning the bag over and squeezing chocolate so it melts.
- Cut off a small part of the tip and pip on the green.
- Immediately top with sprinkles
- Use a little chocolate to adhere the candy eyes to the body
of the cauldron.
- Pipe on a green mouth.
- Let set another 10-15 minutes until fully dry.