Salute the red, white and blue with this tasty Patriotic White Chocolate Popcorn. This easy popcorn recipe is perfect for a 4th of July Party or patriotic celebration.
This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission if you click and purchase something. Please see our disclosure policy for more details.
I love festive food. I guess you can say I like any reason to play with food and create fun treats, snacks, and desserts. Why not make every holiday a fun food holiday? Independence Day is the perfect time to celebrate our wonderful country.
This quick and easy Patriotic White Chocolate Popcorn is an even better reason to celebrate. As you make your 4th of July party preparations, be sure to include this simple recipe. This is one of my favorite holidays to celebrate. Fireworks, family and food, you can’t go wrong with that. It’s a great way to usher in summer.
Grab your 4th of July Planner Here
What Do I Need To Make Patriotic White Chocolate Popcorn?
The ingredients are pretty straight-forward for this patriotic pleaser. I used a bag of kettle corn because I love the sweet and salty flavor. Some Red, White & Blue M&Ms® along with some Red, White and Blue Melting Wafers and sprinkles add the perfect patriotic vibe. Of course, you can serve this popcorn any time of the year by adding regular M&Ms® and any color melting wafers you want.
How Do I Make This Easy 4th of July Popcorn Recipe?
Add some colorful M&Ms® evenly. Melt the red and blue melting wafers and drizzle over the popcorn.
Add some of the sprinkles to the popcorn. Let the popcorn sit out so the chocolate can dry. You can store this Patriotic White Chocolate Popcorn in an airtight container (if it lasts that long). It keeps well for several weeks.
Popcorn Making Essentials
These kitchen items are helpful to have when making this 4th of July snack recipe.
Save this Patriotic Popcorn recipe for later. Pin the image below to your favorite Pinterest board.
Need some more July 4th holiday ideas? Try These 4th of July Recipes
Add this delicious Red White And Blue Cake Pops recipe to your July 4th party plan. Here are a few other Fourth of July Desserts that you can also add to your meal plan game plan too.
- 1 Bag Microwave Kettle Corn Popcorn popped
- 6 ounces white melting chocolate
- 1 cup Red White & Blue M&Ms®
- 3 ounces red melting wafers
- 3 ounces blue melting wafers
- Red White & Blue Sprinkles
- Pop popcorn in microwave according to package directions. Spread out on a sheet pan.
- Melt white chocolate in microwave for about 1 minute. Stir at 30 seconds.
- Drizzle over popcorn. Use a spatula to incorporate.
- Add M&Ms evenly to mixture. Top with some of the sprinkles
- Melt red and blue wafers (in separate bowls). Drizzle over popcorn mixture.
- Store in an airtight container.