Color some fun this Valentine’s Day. Download this Free Printable Kid’s Valentine set to give to friends and classmates. These printable Valentines are fun to color.
This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission if you click and purchase something. Please see our disclosure policy for more details.
Valentine’s Day is almost here and I created a fun printable kid’s valentine set for you to download and share. These printable Valentine Cards are fun and will spark some creative juices.
Most kids LOVE to color and why not give them a Valentine’s Day Card they can color themselves. Give these cards as is, or include a small pack of crayons as a small gift.
These printable Valentine’s Day cards contain sweets, cute animals and heart…..all things that make for the perfect Valentine’s Day.
How To Make Valentine Coloring Cards
All you’ll need for these Printable Kid’s Valentine is:
- Free printable PDF (download here)
- White card stock
- Marker or pen to write names
- Crayons to share
To make the valentines, simply print out the Valentine Coloring Cards, cut, and share. You can write a nice saying on the back if you wish along with the recipient’s name. I purposely left the front simple so they have more space to let their coloring creativity shine.
It’s really that easy! Even easier than playing this Valentine’s Day Bingo!
Why color? The Benefits of Coloring.
- Coloring reduces stress and anxiety.
- Coloring helps you sleep better.
- Coloring helps you focus better.
- Coloring helps with your fine motor skills.
- Coloring helps you achieve mindfulness.
- Coloring helps with combat negative thoughts.
- Coloring is portable – meaning you can take it wherever you go.
- Coloring helps you unplug from technology!
Printable Kid’s Valentine Add Ons
More Fun Valentine’s Day Printables and Activities
Click the image above to download your free Valentine's Day Cards