This Refreshing Mixed Berry Lemonade recipe is made with fresh summer berries and fresh-squeezed lemonade. Pull up a chair and enjoy a glass of this lemonade recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission if you click and purchase something. Please see our disclosure policy for more details.
It doesn’t have to be summer to enjoy this Refreshing Mixed Berry Lemonade, but this easy drink recipe is definitely the perfect summer drink. It’s cool, refreshing and filled with fresh summer berries. The best thing about this Very Berry Lemonade recipe is you can easily make it a summer cocktail by adding a little bourbon to the recipe and make it a Berry Bourbon Lemonade instead.
This refreshing summer drink recipe is my version of the famous Starbucks berry lemonade, minus the hibiscus. It is definitely a porch-worthy summer sipper.
Check out this delicious recipe!
What Ingredients Do I Need To Make Mixed Berry Lemonade?
How Do I Make Very Berry Lemonade
How To Make A Berry Lemonade Cocktail
Lemonade Recipe Resources
Try These Delicious Berry Recipes
Save this Mixed Berry Lemonade recipe for later. Pin the image below to your favorite Pinterest Board.
- 1 cup sliced Strawberries, stem removed
- 1 cup blueberries
- 6-8 Lemons (1 1/2 cup of fresh-squeezed juice)
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup superfine sugar
- 4-5 cups of water
- 1 cup Bourbon (optional)
- To make the lemonade, add fresh-squeezed lemon juice, sugar, and 4-5 cups of water to a blend until combined. Pour into a large pitcher.
- Add the berries to a blender. Puree the berries for 3-4 seconds and then add them to the lemonade. Stir Well.
- Serve with ice and add some whole berries and lemon slices to the pitcher.
To make a Berry Bourbon cocktail, add 1 cup of your favorite bourbon to the pitcher and stir well.