From shopping to sightseeing, there is so much to do in Lancaster, PA. Here are my favorite Unique Places To Shop In Lancaster County, PA.
This post is made possible through a partnership with the awesome folks at Mazda, who provided us with a vehicle to test drive for a week. You can follow the conversation on social media with the hashtag #DriveMazda.
This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission if you click and purchase something. Please see our disclosure policy for more details.
Nestled in the rolling hills of Pennsylvania, just a short two-hour drive from my home, lies Lancaster County, PA. Lancaster is one of my favorite places to visit. Home to the Pennsylvania Dutch, or Amish, this county is peaceful, quint and full of lots of wonderful shopping experiences. And when it comes to shopping, I am all in. It’s a girl’s favorite pastime. It’s the perfect girls’ getaway since it is so close to our home.
Driving to Lancaster in the 2018 Mazda3 Grand Touring made our shopping experience even better. The four-door Mazda3 Grand Touring gets great gas mileage. It was roomy enough to not only fit four passengers comfortably (it seats five) but also hold all of the packages from our shopping haul. The MSRP of the model I drove comes in at $28,370.
MY FAVORITE FEATURES OF THE 2018 MAZDA3 Grand Touring 4Door:
- SKYACTIV®-G2 184-hp, 2.5L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine with variable valve timing
- SKYACTIV®-Drive2 6-speed automatic transmission with sport mode
- MAZDA CONNECT™ Infotainment System
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- 5-passenger seating
- Heated front seats
- Push button engine start
- Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry
One of the things I love most about Lancaster is all the quaint little shops you can visit. Some of them are off the beaten path, others in the mix of the many Amish towns I like to drive through. Here are a few of my favorite unique places to shop in Lancaster County.
Unique Places To Shop In Lancaster County, PA
- Kitchen Kettle Village: Intercourse, PA
- King’s Homestead: Ronks, PA
- Tanger Outlets: Lancaster, PA
- Peaceful Valley Amish Furniture: Intercourse, PA
- Flower & Home Marketplace: Blue Ball, PA
- Snyders Furniture: Gordonville, PA
- Cocalico Creek: Lancaster, PA
- Metal & Crate: Ronks, PA
- Old Candle Barn: Intercourse, PA
- Cackleberry Farm Antique Mall: Paradise, PA
- Bird In Hand Farmers Market: Bird-In-Hand, PA
- Renninger’s Antique & Collectibles Market: Adamstown, PA
Save this Things To Do In Lancaster, PA post for later. Pin the image to your favorite Pinterest travel board. This way, you will know all the unique places to shop on your next visit to Lancaster, PA.