10 Ways To Decorate Your Porch For Christmas
The most wonderful time of the year is here! It’s time to deck the halls for Christmas! Here are 10 Ways To Decorate Your Porch For Christmas.
Thank you Boscov’s for sponsoring this post. As always, opinions are 100% my own.
I admit it! I am one of those people who start getting ready for the upcoming Christmas holiday as soon as the calendar turns to November 1st. Yep. That means the Christmas music is playing, they shopping has started and I am breaking out those boxes of Christmas decorations. Don’t judge, I just really love the holiday season and I want to enjoy every single second of it from start to finish.
I definitely love to decorate my home. The outside is just as important as the holiday decor that is on the inside. Luckily, Boscov’s has a wonderful selection of Christmas decorations and trees to help me go all out when decking my halls! I recently headed out to Boscov’s because I felt my porch decor was lacking. I stocked up on all the essentials I needed to create a welcoming entry.
Check out these 10 Ways To Decorate Your Porch For Christmas
- Trim around your door and /or railing with lighted garland to give a welcoming feel. Add some bows for a pop of color. You can take it one step further and add some ornaments to the garland too.
2. Repurpose summer accessories. Fill lanterns with bright ornaments or string lights to add some color to the space.
3. Jazz up your entryway with some lighted artificial trees. Add a coordinating bow to the top.
4. Go natural. Fill up an old crate with pine cones, Christmas balls and some greens.
5. Reuse old holiday decorations in a new way. Have an old wreath you are not using? Center a lantern or Christmas decoration in the center. Display on a bench, planter or wooden box for a rustic look.
6. Add a vintage look. Decorate an old sled by hanging a wreath, holly or even a pair of old ice skates on it.
7. Make or buy a welcoming Christmas sign out of an old piece of wood for the entry.
8. Add a Christmas doormat.
9.Decorate (or buy) a wreath for your front door. Making your own wreath is a good way to use up extra decorations from previous years. You can spruce it up by adding a coordinating bow to the center before hanging.
10. Wrap large boxes up with Christmas paper. Center around an outdoor tree.
Hopefully these ideas will give you a little holiday decorating inspiration. Be sure to check out Boscov’s great selection of Christmas home decor to help get this festive season underway.