Coconut Almond Soap Bars
Give the gift of homemade Coconut Almond Soap Bars with this simple recipe. There’s nothing quite as enjoyable as using fresh, natural soap that smells good and soothes the body. Learn how to make homemade soap. It’s easy and fun!
This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission if you click and purchase something. Please see our disclosure policy for more details.
Homemade Coconut Almond Soap
Whether you’re planning to keep it for yourself or give it to someone else as a gift, such as your mother, sibling, or best friend, this recipe for Coconut Almond Soap Bars is fun and easy. Making homemade soap means you know exactly what goes into the products you’ll use on your body.
Ditch the harsh chemicals that can irritate the skin and leave you feeling dry while using homemade products made with gentle ingredients, such as goat milk and almond essential oil.
Ingredients You’ll Need to Make Homemade Soap
If you’re planning to make these Coconut Almond Soap Bars, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- Goat’s Milk Melt and Pour Soap Base – You can find this soap base on Amazon that works perfectly to create hydrating soap bars for the skin.
- Rose Gold Mica Powder – Add a special touch to your mini soap bars with this gorgeous mica powder.
- Almond Essential Oil – Adding this oil to the mix is beneficial because it’s naturally good for the skin and known for its hydrating properties.
- Coconut Fragrance Oil – Use this oil to give your soap a refreshing and enjoyable scent.
Along with the ingredients, you’ll need a flower soap mold, microwave-safe measuring cups, rubbing alcohol, and a wooden craft stick.
How To Make Homemade Soap
Can I add different essential oils to this soap?
Yes, you can. For example, if you don’t like the coconut scent, you may use a different type of fragrance oil, such as rosehip, lavender, or even eucalyptus. Use what you like best to customize these soaps to your liking, ensuring they smell amazing when you’re ready to use them.
Do I have to use flower molds?
No, you don’t. If you have other soap molds that you prefer to use, feel free to do so. The flower molds just make these soaps look like beautiful little flowers, making them the perfect gift for you to give to someone special for any occasion, such as Mother’s Day, a birthday, or an anniversary.
Is it safe to use this soap on sensitive skin?
Absolutely. Most products on the market contain harsh ingredients that aren’t gentle on the skin and often lead to irritation. However, the ingredients you’ll use to prepare this homemade same are nourishing and hydrating. They’ll keep the skin smooth and soft without causing itchiness and discomfort.
How to Store the Coconut Almond Soap Bars
There are a few ways to store these soap bars. You can place them in an airtight container to keep them fresh. If you don’t have an airtight container, you can use a large Ziploc bag. However, if you’re planning to give these soap bars to others, you can place them in gift bags or gift boxes to make them look more presentable.
If you’re making them for yourself, place them in a container and leave them stored in a cool, dry place in your bathroom so that you have easy access to the soap when you need it.
Easy DIY Gift Ideas for Pampering
Save this Homemade Soap Craft for later. Pin The Image Below To Your Favorite Pinterest Board.
Coconut Almond Soap Bars
Give the gift of homemade Coconut Almond Soap Bars with this simple recipe. There’s nothing quite as enjoyable as using fresh, natural soap that smells good and soothes the body. Learn how to make homemade soap. It's easy and fun!
- ¾ lb goat’s milk melt and pour soap base
- ¼ tsp Rose Gold mica powder
- 20 drops almond essential oil
- 10 drops coconut fragrance oil
- Flower soap molds
- 4 cup microwave safe measuring cup with spout
- 1 tsp rubbing alcohol
- Wooden craft stick for stirring
- Cut soap base into 1 inch cubes and place into measuring cup.
- Heat on high for 30 seconds. Remove and stir well.
- Heat for additional 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until the soap base is completely melted.
- Add rubbing alcohol to a small bowl and add mica powder. Stir until color is blended.
- Add color into the soap base and stir well.
- Add essential oil and fragrance oil. Stir well.
- Pour finto soap mold.
- Allow soap to set for about 3-4 hours, then remove from mold.