I get very excited when fall arrives! I love everything about it…the changing of the leaves, the fall decorations, the cooler weather and the comforting food associated with the season. It’s such a beautiful time of year. Fall is also a time of year that I love to entertain. Cooking for family and friends is something I love to do.
During this time of year, I get slightly obsessed with all things pumpkin. Pumpkin pie, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin bread and this easy Pumpkin Cheesecake dip that is so simple to make. Yes, pumpkin and cheesecake in the same sentence!!! You really can’t go wrong. It’s two of my favorite things combined into one creamy dip. Another great thing about it is that it can be made in a snap. Add a few ingredients into the bowl, blend together and voila….you have your self a nice dessert or snack option when family or friends visit, the holidays or to satisfy a mid-afternoon snack craving. It’s that simple to make! The ingredients are simple too and likely sitting on your pantry shelf right now.
I like to serve my dip with fresh sliced apples, ginger snaps, pretzels and graham crackers. They are all great for dipping.
I find pumpkin is either a love it or hate it squash. How do you feel about it? If you are not a big fan of pumpkin, this dip might just change your mind….it’s that good. Enjoy.
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 15 ounce can of Libby's pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- Add softened cream cheese and sugar to a mixing bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Add pumpkin, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice and mix well.
- Transfer to serving bowl, cover and chill for 4 hours.
- Serve with apple slices,pear slices, ginger snaps or graham crackers