Serve up with zesty White Pizza Bites recipe at your next celebration. Be sure to also Enter The Jingle All The Bays Muffin Event!
This is a sponsored blog; while the views expressed here were genuinely mine, consideration was paid to me by Bays English Muffins to review this product.
Are you gearing up for the holidays? One of my favorite things to do during this time of year is to entertain. I am a firm believer that holiday entertaining doesn’t be complicated. While food is always the center of the celebration at our home, I like to keep things simple. As I always say, “Feed them and they will come.” Keep your friends and family coming back home for the holidays with these delicious White Pizza Bites made with Bays English Muffins. and a chance to win some holiday spending money.
To make the holiday season a little brighter, you can enter to win a $200 gift card every day between Thanksgiving and Christmas during the Jingle All the Bays English Muffin event. That will certainly help you with your holiday shopping! No purchase necessary. Enter the sweepstakes from November 24 – December 23, 2017 on Bays Facebook page. That’s 30 gift cards in 30 days! Official rules are at bays.com. And, don’t forget to ‘LIKE’ Bays’ Facebook page, to share your Bays creations and pick up some new ideas.
Recipes for Holiday Gatherings – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Appetizers, and Snacks:
You can also start cookin’ something new and tasty…Bays delicious holiday recipes. To download the following recipes, go to http://bit.ly/2AtyVA9
- Baked Apple Cinnamon Skillet French Toast – The aroma makes your home smell divine
- Bays Classic French Toast– Boring bread for French Toast? Try English muffins instead
- Mattina Toscana – Egg sandwiches are all the rage any time of day
- Avocado-Mango Smear with Pepitas– A nice lunch or snack after touch football
- Gorgonzola and Pear Pizza – Mini pizzas atop English muffins please any crowd
- Savory Cheese Appetizers – Cheese & spreads on top of toasted English muffins will please guests
- Antipasti Platter – Who doesn’t like meat, cheese and toasted Bays instead of crackers?
- Chocolate Chunk Cheesecake Spread – An afternoon holiday snack after sledding
I created these zesty White Pizza Bites which are perfect for holiday entertaining. Using Bays English Muffins as the “pizza shell” is a delicious timesaver too.
After brushing on some garlic and herb infused olive oil on the English muffins, I topped with fresh tomatoes, onions and mozzarella cheese. Bake until golden.
Cut each English muffin into quarter and serve. Of course, these make a great main meal option too.
To tempt your taste buds, you can watch this video of Bays Classic French Toast, too!
There are four different varieties of Bays English Muffins to use in your recipes or with your favorite spreads: Original, Sourdough, Multi-Grain and Honey Wheat. Find them in your grocer’s refrigerated case next to the eggs – not in the bread aisle. Stock up on them to make your holidays special with some awesome new recipes!
White Pizza Bites
Yield 32 appetizers
Serve up with zesty White Pizza Bites recipe at your next celebration.
- 4 Bays English Muffins
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Separate English muffins and line on a baking sheet.
- Add Italian seasoning and garlic to olive oil. Brush on the top of each muffin.
- Top each muffin with mozzarella cheese, tomato, and onion. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut appetizers into quarters before serving.