Xfinity Gets You Connected At Home
Xfinity Gets You Connected At Home by taking entertainment and home security to the next level. Xfinity connects you to the things that are important to you!
Wow, Xfinity has a lot more to offer families than I knew! A big thanks to them for sponsoring this post. #XfinityMoms
I am a tech girl at heart. In fact, I am in awe of all the amazing tools that are available today, right at our fingertips. Last week, I had the wonderful opportunity to attend a Xfinity demonstration at my local Xfinity store in Cherry Hill, NJ. Talk about being in awe. Xfinity offers families the complete package – from internet, to cable, to telephone and even home security. The store itself is pretty cool too. It offers comfortable waiting area and areas to watch television and explore all their product offerings.
Speaking of offerings, Xfinity gets you connected in more ways than I knew possible. As a Xfinity customer, I am so excited about all the cutting edge technology that they have to offer.
Here is some information about the services we learned about:
I personally love the Xfinity Home service. It provides the safety and security that my family needs. Xfinity Home is Comcast’s total home security and automation solution. Xfinity Home provides 24/7 professional security monitoring which gives me peace of mind.
Some of the features include:
- At home or on the go access to your home security system including a touch screen console, X1, online or through the Xfinity Home app on your mobile devices.
- Live video monitoring allows customers to see what is going on when they’re away from home plus have video clips sent by text or email.
- Remote thermostat control helps you manage energy consumption by controlling lights and thermostat.
- Real-time notifications can be set up to let you know when a door is opened.
X1 delivers the simplest, fastest, and most complete way to access all your entertainment on all your screens, including advanced search with personalized recommendations just for you. This state of the art service will change the way your watch television.
Some of the features of X1 include:
- Xfinity Voice Remote is a fun and easy way to search for networks, shows and movies, set DVR recordings, change the channel, get recommendations, navigate Xfinity On Demand and more, all with English or Spanish vocal commands
- Integrated Xfinity apps allow you to follow your favorite team while watching another show, bring your Facebook feed or photos up on the big screen, play your Pandora playlist, check the weather, and more
- Common Sense Media are integrated ratings and reviews that help parents determine what content is appropriate for different ages
- Kids Zone is a safe and secure place for kids to independently explore their favorite content and discover new programming
- X1 DVR with cloud technology lets you stream DVR recordings and live television on mobile devices (great for setting up a second screen for your kids)
And for all you Netflix lovers out there (that would include me), X1 lets you find Netflix in the same place you find all your entertainment. Yep, you can integrate your Netflix account into your X1 service. You will still be able to watch all your favorite Netflix shows.
Xfinity Mobile Apps
Did you know that you can access your X1 Entertainment, Home Security, Internet and Phone accounts from the Xfinity Mobile Apps? Xfinity Mobile Apps are free to download and deliver the most popular entertainment and communications services for customers to enjoy while on the go.
I love having all this access and technology right at my fingertips. The apps available for free download are:
- Xfinity TV – Makes cloud DVR, live streaming and viewing On Demand possible on mobile devices.
- Xfinity TV Remote and X1 Remote – Allows you to control your TV with your mobile devices
- Xfinity Home – Allows you to manage and monitor your home security and control remotely
- Xfinity WiFi – Shows a map of Xfinity Wi-Fi hotspots available in your area
- Xfinity Connect – Provides access to features including Comcast.net email; call logs and call forwarding, Universal Address Book; also includes complimentary Voice2go access, letting customers take Xfinity Voice with them on the go virtually anywhere
- Xfinity My Account – pay your bill, manage appointments, view or edit your WiFi Network name or password and troubleshoot your devices
Feeling lucky today? We are giving away a Nest Learning Thermostat to one lucky winner. Nest Learning Thermostats allow you to remotely program or control your heating and cooling system while saving money on energy. Be sure to enter the giveaway below.
Are you a Xfinity subscriber? If so, make sure you take advantage of all this great technology available to current subscribers. If you are not a subscriber, check them out. You will be amazed at all their great products.