Easter Dice Game
Add some fun to your Easter Celebrations. Download this free printable Easter Dice Game and see who will be a winner.
This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission if you click and purchase something. Please see our disclosure policy for more details.
When my kids were little, our Easter holiday consisted of dying Easter eggs, a fun Easter egg hunt, baking yummy treats and playing fun games. This printable Easter Dice Game was always a big hit after eating Easter dinner. It was always fun to see who would end up with the most eggs. And if we was lucky, my husband and I didn’t have to referee any arguments.
I love simple games and this game is very simple to play. All you need is some plastic eggs and a few friends to play. It is an awesome activity for kids of all ages. Games great way to spend quality time with family members and to have hours of Easter fun.
Creative ways to play this game
This Easter printable pack is perfect to play at an Easter party, after an Easter Egg Hung, for a playdate or at family game night. A fun option is to fill the plastic Easter eggs with candy, jelly beans, toy prizes, or even coins. It is a great way to have hours of Easter fun. You can also make this a fun surprise for their Easter basket.
Easter Dice Game Tools & Equipment
- Printer: This one is a great budget option. If you are willing to spend a little extra, this one works great. And, if you are ready to go all in, then this one is awesome.
- Laminator: This one is my favorite! These are the laminating sheets I use. Not interested in a laminator? Clear contact paper will work just as well.
- Transparent Tape
- Plastic Easter Eggs
- DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE Easter Dice Game here
Inside the free Easter printable you’ll find:
- Game instructions
- Dice card
- Printable dice to assemble
How To Play Easter Dice Game
- Start with at least 30 plastic Easter Eggs. (you will need more if you have a large group playing)
- Each player starts with 5 Easter eggs.
- Put the remaining Easter eggs in the center.
- Each player will take a turn in rolling the dice and follow the corresponding instructions.
- The first to have 12 Easter eggs wins the game.
More Fun Free Easter Printables For Kids
Check out these printable Easter games. These fun activities are the perfect way to have lots of fun this Easter.
How do I access the printable?
Click the link above. After you submit the form, you’ll receive an email from “The Farm Girl Gabs” with a link to download the printable. If you do not see the email in your inbox within a few minutes, check your spam folder.
Where can I find my file after I download it?
The most likely place will be in your computer’s Downloads folder. You can also select “Downloads” in your browser menu to see a list of your downloads, then simply select “Show in folder” below the file name to see where it is stored on your computer.
How do I print a PDF file?
You’ll need a program that supports PDFS, like the free Adobe Acrobat. Open the program, click File > Print. Select your printer and set the number of copies you want to print. Double check your print preview, then click print.
Options After Printing
You can laminate this free Easter game so your kids can get more use out of it.