This easy Kiwi Fruit Salad With Honey Citrus Dressing recipe is perfect to enjoy any time of the year. The optional honey citrus dressing adds the perfect amount of sweetness.
Summer is almost here and that means it’s fruit salad season. Well, I guess you can enjoy fruit salad any time of the year, but I love them so much more during the summer months. Fresh fruit is at its peak during this time. A delicious fruit salad is also a great way to balance the summer heat.
This Kiwi Fruit Salad With Honey Citrus Dressing recipe is a nice alternative to the traditional summer fruit salad. Kiwi and mandarin oranges join forces. This fruit salad is great for the fall months too. The honey citrus dressing is totally optional but I love how it enhances the flavors of the fruit. It’s perfect!
Can we talk a second about how cool Kiwi fruit is? I just love how it looks when sliced. Just look at that green color in contrast with the black seeds.
So when you add the juicy mandarin oranges and pomegranate tendrils, the color is so vibrant. Almost too pretty to eat.
Kiwi Fruit Salad With Honey Citrus Dressing recipe
- 9 kiwi, peeled and quartered
- 4 mandarin oranges, peeled and segmented
- 1/4 cup pomegranate tendrils
Optional Citrus Dressing:
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon fresh-squeezed orange juice
- Peel and chop up kiwi and mandarins. Deseed pomegranate.
- Combine kiwi, oranges and pomegranate seeds in a medium bowl.
- If using the dressing, drizzle the honey and orange juice over the prepared fruit and toss to coat.