I Scream! You Scream! We will all be screaming for this delicious Halloween Marshmallow Monster Float! If you’re a fan of an orange creamsicle, you are going to love this ice cream float!
Raise your hand if you LOVE orange creamsicles? If you are, you are in luck! Orange creamsicles remind me of my childhood. Back in the day, there were only a few varieties of ice pops available, nothing like today.
The creamsicle was always my poison when the Mr. Softee truck would roll around. Creamsicles are also orange which means they are perfect for Halloween! I turned the traditional flavor of an orange creamsicle into a festive drink for Halloween Creamsicle Float.
Cute Halloween treats and snacks are so hauntingly fun. I love coming up with fun and creative ideas to celebrate this holiday. Even though my kids are much older now, I am still young at heart. I have a firm belief that you are never too old to celebrate Halloween. So cheers!
How To A Marshmallow Monster Float
This float is marshmallow overload too. I added a few scoops to the float itself. I also melted a few tablespoons of marshmallow fluff in the microwave for a few seconds to coat the rim of the mug. Once coated, dip in a nice helping of fun Halloween sprinkles
Now add a few scoops of vanilla ice cream and slowly pour in one can of orange soda. Top it off with a tablespoon (or two) or marshmallow fluff. I made these fun eyeballs by using black food dye and a toothpick to draw circles in the center of each. Use a wooden skewer to anchor them to the top of the mug.
Don’t forget the fun Halloween straw too. Drink up and enjoy!
- 1 can orange soda
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Halloween Sprinkles
- 2 Large Marshmallows
- Black Food Dye
- 1 skewer
- Using a toothpick, draw a circle in the center of each large marshmallow. Thread through the skewer. Cut to the diameter of the rim. Set aside
- Add 1/4 cup of marshmallow fluff to a bowl (large enough that you can dip the rim of the glass in). Microwave for 10 seconds to soften.
- Dip rim in the marshmallow to coat. Then, dip in the Halloween Sprinkles.
- Add half of the remaining marshmallow to the mug, followed by two scoops of ice cream.
- Slowly pour the orange soda in the mug.
- Garnish with remaining marshmallow, the eyeballs, and some extra sprinkles.