This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #QuakerRealMedleys #CollectiveBias
Lately, I have gotten into a horrible habit of not eating a proper breakfast, or not eating breakfast at all for that fact. Work, family activities and household chores have gotten in the way. I know it is no excuse and I have been making a conscious effort to make sure I grab something to eat before I head out the door. Strawberry Breakfast Parfaits made with the new Quaker® Real Medleys® Yogurt Cups are the perfect solution to my breakfast dilemma.
Real Medleys is a delicious blend of yogurt and multigrain granola with real fruit and crunchy nuts. It’s the first shelf-stable convergence of granola, fruit and yogurt – all in a single serve cup! I love the quick convenience of them too. You simply mix the contents with cold milk, stir and eat. That’s it! I have seen nothing like this before.
Quaker® Real Medleys® Yogurt Cups are “Crunchy. Cool. Yum.” Did I mention how satisfying and delicious these Real Medleys are? Quaker® Real Medleys® Yogurt Cups are made with real ingredients. I purchased the Strawberry Almond and loved the way it tasted. Each cup contains 25 grams of whole grains and 10 grams of protein with 1/2 cup of cold Skim Milk. Other Real Medleys flavors include Apple Cinnamon and Raspberry Pecan.
WalMart is hosting an in-store demo of this product from 7/9 to 7/12. You can see if your local WalMart is participating by checking this Store Demo List.
You can also download the Blippar app from your Apple or Android store to scan your package and receive information tutorials on Quaker® Real Medleys® Yogurt Cups.
Strawberry Breakfast Parfaits are made with Strawberry Almond Quaker® Real Medleys® Yogurt Cups. In addition, these parfaits are made with some of favorite breakfast ingredients – oatmeal, granola and fresh strawberries. They are so simple to make and can be made ahead of time. These parfaits, give me no excuse not to enjoy a satisfying and delicious breakfast, even if I am in a hurry running out the door.
I picked up the Strawberry Almond Quaker® Real Medleys® Yogurt Cups and all the other ingredients I needed to make these breakfast parfaits at my local Wal Mart. The Real Medleys can be found in the aisle with the hot and cold cereals.
Parfaits are so simple to make. I start by adding half a cup of cooked oatmeal to the bottom of the glass. I slightly sweetened the oatmeal with agave nectar. I then added a generous layer of fresh strawberries.
I then added a layer of granola and almonds on top of the strawberries. I topped the parfaits off with half of the prepared Strawberry Almond Quaker® Real Medleys® Yogurt Cups. Delicious and satisfying! The oatmeal, fresh strawberries, granola and Real Medleys® pair well together. I love the crunch the granola adds too.
- 1 container Strawberry Almond Quaker® Real Medleys® Yogurt Cup prepared
- 1 cup Quaker® Quick 1-Minute Oats prepared
- 1/2 teaspoon agave nectar optional
- 1 cup granola
- 1 cup strawberries sliced
- 1/2 cup almonds slivered
- Prepare Strawberry Almond Quaker® Real Medleys® Yogurt Cup according to package directions and set aside.
- Cook quick oats and add 1/2 teaspoon of agave nectar to slightly sweeten (optional). Let oats cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup of the quick oats to the bottom of each parfait glass.
- Layer 1/2 of the the strawberries over top of the oatmeal in each glass.
- Then add 1/2 cup of granola to the strawberries in each glass and 1/4 cup almonds to each.
- Top off each glass equally with the prepared Strawberry Almond Quaker® Real Medleys® Yogurt Cup.
- Garnish with extra granola and strawberries if desired.
How’s that for simple and delicious. Why not surprise your family with these Strawberry Breakfast Parfaits? Be sure to give these new Quaker® Real Medleys® Yogurt Cups a try too. My family loved how satisfying and delicious they were.