Hey howdy hey! Need some fun Toy Story Party Ideas? These Sheriff Woody Dirt Cups will be a big hit at your next birthday party. Check them out plus these other fun Toy Story Birthday Party ideas.
This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission if you click and purchase something. Please see our disclosure policy for more details.
Hey howdy hey folks! Guess what? Toy Story 4 premiers in a few weeks. Are you ready to go To Infinity And Beyond one last time? I am super excited about the movie and will definitely be bringing my tissue box. It will be fun to see our pals Buzz Lightyear, Sheriff Woody and the whole Toy Story gang back on the big screen again.
If you are planning a Toy Story Birthday Party for your child, you are in the right place. Read on for a lot of fun Toy Story Party Ideas you can use. Just don’t poison the water hole. That wouldn’t be cool.
First up are these Sheriff Woody Dirt Cups. This creative food idea is super simple and will be the hit of your Toy Story Party. We all know that one of Woody’s famous line is “There’s a Snake In My Boot.” These fun party treats are perfect to make for the kids.
Sheriff Wood Dirt Cup Supplies
Here are a few other things you will need to make this easy party recipe.
There’s a Snake in My Boot free printable (Click here to download)
Fill the jelly jars three-quarters full with chocolate pudding.
Top the dirt cups with crushed chocolate wafers. Add a gummy snake to the top of each.
Print and cut out the There’s A Snake In My Boot printable. Tape the back to a popsicle stick. Then stick it in the mud…I mean dirt.
These Sheriff Woody Dirt Cups are perfect to serve at any Toy Story Party. Don’t you agree.
You may want to check out this Toy Story Alien Glow In The Dark Slime post. Slime is a fun party favor to make.
Here are more Toy Story Party Ideas to help you plan a spectacular birthday celebration.
Toy Story Party Food
Toy Story Alien Popcorn – A New Dawnn
Toy Story Alien Jello Cups – Whiskey & Sunshine
Toy Story OREOS – Confessions of A Disneyholic Mom
Forky Cupcakes – Desert Chica
Jessie’s Cowboy Hats – Disney Family
Toy Story Alien Mini Donuts – Totally The Bomb
Campfire Slinky Dogs – Exploring Domesticity
Toy Story Party Crafts
Forky Craft – A Mother’s Random Thoughts
Toy Story Party Decoration Ideas – Paper Angels
Luxo Ball Pumpkin – The Farm Girl Gabs
Toy Story Alien Pumpkin – The Farm Girl Gabs
Toy Story Slime – Kimspired
Toy Story SVG Shirt Bundle – The Love Nerds
Toy Story Alien Paper Plate Craft – Simply Today Life
Toy Story Popcorn Box – Raising Whasians
Toy Story Photo Booth Props – Merriment Design
Toy Story Bag Craft – Inspiration Edit
Toy Story Party Games
Toy Story Midway Mania Games – Play Party Plan
Rex’s Dinosaur Egg Hunt – Birthday Parties 4 Kids
No Toy Left Behind Scavenger Hunt – Oh Amanda
1. Prepare instant pudding according to package instructions. Spoon ½ cup of pudding into each jar. 2. Place one gummy worm into the pudding, hanging one end over the edge of the jar. 3. Top each pudding cup with crushed chocolate sandwich cookies. 4. Make the signs by printing the printable tags on heavy cardstock. Cut each card out around the outer edge. Glue the sign to a craft stick and place one sign into each pudding cup.
1. Prepare instant pudding according to package instructions. Spoon ½ cup of pudding into each jar.
2. Place one gummy worm into the pudding, hanging one end over the edge of the jar.
3. Top each pudding cup with crushed chocolate sandwich cookies.
4. Make the signs by printing the printable tags on heavy cardstock. Cut each card out around the outer edge. Glue the sign to a craft stick and place one sign into each pudding cup.