Toast the holiday season with this refreshing Cranberry Mimosa. This seasonal drink is perfect to serve at Thanksgiving, Christmas or to ring in the New Year.
This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission if you click and purchase something. Please see our disclosure policy for more details.
Well, folks, we are down to the wire. Christmas is just two days away. Not to cause panic or alarm or anything of that nature but if we are lucky, the big guy will be coming down the chimney VERY SOON. Are you ready? For once, I am. All the presents are wrapped, cookies are baked and last minute decorating is done. The only thing left for me to do is cook Christmas Eve dinner. I can’t wait to serve this Cranberry Mimosa.
Each year I serve a signature drink for Christmas Eve dinner. I am keeping it simple this year with this refreshing mimosa recipe. Who said they have to be served just for brunch? Normally mimosa’s are made with champagne, but I like to use a Prosecco or Moscato too. I like sweet drinks so a Moscato will definitely make this Cranberry Mimosa sweeter. Totally your choice!
Check out this delicious recipe!
What Do I Need To Make this Cranberry Mimosa recipe?
Sweetened Cranberry Juice
Champagne, Prosecco or Moscato if you like sweeter drinks
Fresh or frozen Cranberries
How Do I Make a Cranberry Mimosa?
Glide the orange slice around the rim of each champagne flute.
Place the sugar on a shallow dish, and dip the wet champagne flute into the sugar.
Carefully pour about ¼ cup of cranberry juice in each flute. Fill the rest of the glass with champagne.
Garnish with fresh cranberries and rosemary, if desired.
- Brut Champagne is the best bubbly to make mimosa’s with. Dry Prosecco or A Cava are also great choices. If you like a sweeter cocktail, try a Moscato.
- Frozen cranberries will work just fine for this recipe.
- Orange and cranberry go together so nicely, but you can change up the flavor by using lemon or lime on the rim as well.
Must-Have Recipe Resources
Meal Plan Game Plan
Add this delicious cranberry mimosa recipe to your weekly meal plan. Here are a few other items that you can also add to your meal plan game plan too.
Side Dish 1: Pan-Seared Brussels Sprouts With Bacon
Side Dish 2: The Best Mashed Potatoes
Eat dessert first!: Italian Christmas Cookies
Save this Refreshing Cranberry Mimosa recipe for later. Pin the image below to your favorite Pinterest Board.
- 1 Orange, sliced
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups Sweetened Cranberry Juice
- 1 bottle of champagne
- Fresh or frozen Cranberries
- Optional: Fresh Rosemary
- Glide the orange slice around the rim of each champagne flute.
- Place the sugar on a shallow dish, and dip the wet champagne flute into the sugar.
- Carefully pour about ¼ cup of cranberry juice in each flute.
- Fill the rest of the glass with cranberry juice.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and rosemary, if desired.