There is nothing more decadent than the taste of truffles, and these Air Fryer Parmesan Truffle Fries are nothing short of fantastic. Making them in an air fryer means you don’t need to use much oil to make them crispy and delicious. Guilt-free parmesan truffle fries? Yes, please!
This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission if you click and purchase something. Please see our disclosure policy for more details.
I absolutely love this Parmesan Truffle Fries recipe because it’s incredibly simple to make yet bursts with amazing flavors. One reason I love them is for the minimal prep time—just 10 minutes! I’m all about a recipe that requires very little effort but delivers a delicious outcome.
One of the highlights for me is the Parmesan cheese. It adds a rich and savory element that takes the fries to a whole new level. I love how the shredded Parmesan melts slightly over the hot fries, creating a gooey and satisfying experience.
Best of all, these truffle fries are perfect for virtually any meal. They quickly dress up a hamburger and are the perfect no-fuss accompaniment to a steak.
How to Make Air Fryer Parmesan Truffle Fries
Parmesan Truffle Fries Ingredients
- Russet potatoes
- Olive oil
- Truffle oil
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley
Kitchen Essentials Needed
Parmesan Truffle Fries Tips & Tricks
- Make sure to thoroughly wash and peel the potatoes before cutting them into fries.
- Soaking the cut fries in an ice bath helps remove excess starch, contributing to a crispier end result.
- Remember that all air fryers are different, so check frequently toward the end of cooking to ensure your fries get cooked to your liking.
- Drizzle the truffle oil around the edges of a mixing bowl and transfer the cooked fries into the bowl before tossing. This method ensures that the truffle oil is evenly distributed, giving each fry the perfect truffle flavor.
- Enjoy the Parmesan truffle fries right away while they’re hot and at their peak flavor. The combination of crispy fries, melted cheese, and truffle aroma is best experienced fresh out of the air fryer.
More Delicious Potato Recipes
- Air Fryer Parmesan Rosemary Potato Wedges
- Lemon Pepper Potato Wedges
- The Best Mashed Potatoes
- Rosemary Parmesan Sweet Potatoes
- Potato and Bacon Foil Packets
- 4 medium russet potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp truffle oil
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp salt, or to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Peel and wash the potatoes. Cut them into fries using a mandolin or hand cut them.
- Soak the cut fries in an ice bath for 5 minutes to remove excess starch. Drain and pat them dry.
- Season the dried fries with olive oil, ensuring they're evenly coated. Place them in the air fryer.
- Cook the seasoned fries in the air fryer at 375°F (190°C) for 30-35 minutes, until they're crispy and golden brown.
- While the potatoes are cooking, shred the Parmesan cheese and chop the parsley.
- When the fries are done, place them on a serving tray. Drizzle the truffle oil around the edges of a mixing bowl.
- Transfer the cooked fries into the bowl with the truffle oil. Gently toss the fries to combine and ensure even coating. Season with salt to taste.
- Arrange the truffle-coated fries on the serving tray.
- Sprinkle the shredded Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley over the fries.
- Serve the Parmesan truffle fries immediately, while they're hot and flavorful.