This baked Pecan Crusted Chicken recipe has a whole lot of flavor and a delicious pecan crunch. Enjoy these chicken tenders as is, with dipping sauce or on top of a salad.
This post is sponsored by Perdue Farms. Opinions are 100% my own.
This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission if you click and purchase something. Please see our disclosure policy for more details.
I am all about comfort food. And this easy Pecan Crusted Chicken recipe is my version of comfort food. It’s nutty, crunchy and oh so delicious! Chicken is the protein of choice in our house. That is why I love creating easy and delicious weeknight chicken meals that I know my family will love. Let’s face it, we are all busy and quick meals are a bonus. Amiright?
Perdue is a brand that I love. But did you know that Perdue Farms is more than just chicken? The company boasts a full line of premium protein products and brands, including Niman Ranch, Coleman Natural, Perdue Chicken, Perdue Harvestland, Panorama Meats, Spot Farms, Full Moon and more.
I am excited to announce the launch of the brand new Perdue Farms direct-to-consumer website. How convenient it will be to have quality proteins delivered straight to our front door? I received The “Family (Medium)” box which retails at $64.99 on the site. This is a 17% bundle discount vs. purchasing all products individually. Customers will receive free shipping on orders over $119. Order now and receive 10% Off + free Perdue Harvestland Diced Chicken Breasts on first order.
Perdue Farms is celebrating its 100th anniversary in 2020. This company has worked with small family farmers to raise animals with care. Perdue Farms is passionate about farming, land preservation and healthy and nutritious food. As a farm girl myself, I fully support sustainable agriculture and the good agricultural practices that Perdue Farms stands by.
Perdue is taking part in reducing their carbon footprint as well. Here is how:
- Donating to the Arbor Day Foundation, which is working to replant damaged areas of our nation’s forests. This donation will help reduce the carbon footprint required to ship our products to you.
- Using shipping boxes made out of 100 percent recyclable cardboard and insulated with Green Cell Foam®.
- You’ll receive a reusable and recyclable grocery bag with every purchase. Reach for our bag next time you go to the store to avoid using paper or plastic.
- A pollinator seed packet is also included in every box. Plant the seeds to create a robust pollinator habitat for the bees and butterflies at your home!
These Pecan Crusted Chicken Tenders are made with PERDUE ® Harvestland ® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tenderloins. I like the convenience of these boneless, skinless chicken breasts that are individually wrapped in a vacuum-sealed pouch. Each pouch is perfectly portioned so I know how many packs to thaw out for our family.
What Ingredients Do I Need To Make this Pecan Crusted Chicken recipe?
- PERDUE ® Harvestland ® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tenderloins
- Toasted Pecans
- Plain Breadcrumbs
- Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
How Do I Make Pecan Crusted Chicken?
Pulse toasted pecans in a food processor until coarse crumbs form. Don’t over pulse. You want the pecans to remain crunchy.
Grab three bowls. Add flour and seasonings to one, beaten eggs to the second and chopped pecans and bread crumbs to the third.
Dip the chicken into the flour.
Then the beaten eggs.
…and finally the chopped pecan and breadcrumbs mixture.
Line each pecan-crusted chicken tender on a baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes until nuts are nicely browned and chicken is cooked through.
Serve as is, with your favorite dipping sauce or on top of a salad. This recipe makes a great party or game day snack too.
Save this Pecan Crusted Chicken Tenders recipe for later. Pin the image below to your favorite Pinterest Board.
- 9 PERDUE ® Harvestland ® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tenderloins
- 2 cups toasted whole pecans
- ½ cups plain breadcrumbs
- ⅔ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Pulse toasted pecans in a food processor until coarse crumbs form. Don't over pulse. You want the pecans to remain crunchy.
- Grab three bowls. Add flour and seasonings to one, beaten eggs to the second and chopped pecans and bread crumbs to the third.
- Dip the chicken into the flour. Then the beaten eggs. and finally the chopped pecan and breadcrumbs mixture.
- Line each pecan-crusted chicken tender on a baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes until nuts are nicely browned and chicken is cooked through.
- Serve as is, with your favorite dipping sauce or on top of a salad. This recipe makes a great party or game day snack too.