Need the perfect side dish to serve with some of your favorite entrees? Try these flavorful, easy-to-prepare Lemon Pepper Potato Wedges that you can make in no time.
This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission if you click and purchase something. Please see our disclosure policy for more details.
Potato Wedges with Lemon Pepper
When you need the perfect side dish to serve alongside your favorite chicken recipe, pork chops, or any other entree that you’re planning on making, be sure to try this recipe for Lemon Pepper Potato Wedges.
These wedges are full of flavor with the lemon pepper that sticks perfectly to the wedges because of the oil drizzled on top of them. Once you make these wedges, they’ll quickly become one of your favorite side dishes to prepare at home.
You won’t need many ingredients to prepare these tasty potato wedges. If you’d like to follow this recipe, be sure to have:
- Russet Potatoes – Grab three large potatoes for this recipe.
- Oil – Add a tablespoon or two of oil to your potatoes.
- Lemon Pepper Seasoning – Grab your favorite brand of lemon pepper seasoning to put on your wedges.
Kitchen Essentials Needed To Make Crispy Potato Wedges
What type of oil do I need to add to the wedges?
You can use your favorite types of oil, such as canola, vegetable, olive, or even avocado oil. You can use as little as a tablespoon or up to two tablespoons of oil on the wedges, ensuring to coat them on both sides to get the seasoning to stick.
What brand of lemon pepper seasoning should I use on the potato wedges?
The brand of the lemon pepper seasoning doesn’t matter. You can use any brand you can find, including the generic options!
Can I prepare these wedges with other potatoes?
While it’s best to prepare the wedges using russet potatoes, you can use other large potatoes to prepare your wedges. However, they might not be as thick or large because of the size of the potatoes, but it all depends on the specific potatoes you’re planning to use.
- After tossing your wedges in oil, be sure to apply the seasoning to both sides. You’ll need to sprinkle lemon pepper on one side and then flip your potato wedges over to the opposite side to get a full coating of lemon pepper.
- If you don’t have lemon pepper, you can use granulated black pepper with lemon zest to emulate the flavor. However, it’s best to use lemon pepper seasoning to get the full effect of these incredible Lemon Pepper Potato Wedges.
- Don’t forget to flip your wedges at the halfway mark. You want to bake them on one side for half of the baking time and then flip them over to bake them for the remaining 15 minutes or so. When you flip them, you’re getting them as crispy as possible.
Prepare and serve these tasty Lemon Pepper Potato Wedges with some of your favorite goods, including baked chicken, grilled chicken, or other meats, such as steak, burgers, and pork chops. These wedges are so easy to make with only three ingredients and they taste amazing, making them an excellent choice as a side dish.
Try These Easy Potato Recipes
- Air-Fryer Parmesan Rosemary Potatoes
- Potato & Bacon Foil Packets
- Bacon Cheddar Smashed Potatoes
- The Best Mashed Potatoes
- Italian Potato Salad
Lemon Pepper Potato Wedges are literally the perfect side for any meal. They are quick, easy, and so tasty! Your family will love this easy potato recipe!
- 1 1/2 lbs Russet Potatoes (approximately 3)
- 2-3 Tablespoons Oil, as needed
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- Place a large pot of water on the stove and heat. Do not boil. Meanwhile, slice all potatoes into even wedges.
- Place the sliced potatoes in the hot water and soak for 10 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and place them on a lined or greased baking sheet. Preheat oven to 450F.
- Drizzle the oil over the potatoes and toss to coat completely.
- Sprinkle on half of the lemon pepper seasoning, flip over the potatoes, and sprinkle the remaining seasoning to coat completely.
- Spread the wedges evenly on the baking tray to prevent overcrowding.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, flipping over halfway through the cooking time.
- Makes approximately 4 servings.