Ready for the drink of the century? This Epcot Limoncello Slush is tart, sweet, and refreshing all at the same time. It’s the perfect drink to enjoy on a hot day in Walt Disney World! When you are craving something sweet and cold, this drink hits the spot.
This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission if you click and purchase something. Please see our disclosure policy for more details.
If you are a Disney fan like I am, chances are you may have had a drink or two while visiting one of the 11 country pavilions at Epcot. This Limoncello slush is my version of the famous Limoncello Margarita you can find in Italy. While my version is not a margarita, it is an equally refreshing cocktail.
What is a limoncello slush?
A limoncello slush is a Frozen Italian drink made with lemon vodka, Amore Limoncello, and simple syrup. It’s a popular drink in the summertime, and it’s perfect for sipping on in the heat! If you like this version, then don’t be afraid to switch things up!
Ingredients to Make Limoncello Slush From Epcot
- Lemon Vodka. We used Absolut Citron.
- Amore Limoncello. You can find this in the Italian section of your local grocery store.
- Simple Syrup. This is just equal parts sugar and water, boiled until the sugar has dissolved.
- Lemonade. We used Country Time Lemonade. but you can use any brand.
- Lemonade ice cubes. These are just regular ice cubes with lemonade in them.
How to Store Limoncello Slush
This recipe makes a lot of slushes, so you’ll probably have leftovers. To store the leftovers, just pour them into an airtight container and freeze them. They’ll keep in the freezer for up to 2 months!
When you’re ready to drink them again, just thaw them out in the fridge or microwave. You may need to add a little more lemonade to get the consistency back to where it was.
FAQs for Epcot Limoncello Slush
Do I have to use vodka?
No, you don’t have to use vodka. You could use rum or tequila instead.
Is this recipe gluten-free?
Yes, this recipe is gluten-free.
Can I make this recipe non-alcoholic?
Yes, you can make this recipe non-alcoholic by omitting the vodka and adding extra lemonade.
What is the best way to serve this slush?
The best way to serve this slush is in a glass with a straw. You could also garnish it with a slice of lemon or lime.
Cocktail Recipes Essentials
Ready to whip up an awesome summer drink? Here are some kitchen essentials you may need to craft your cocktail
- Blender: Essential for any frozen drink.
- Cutting Board: Use it to slice lemons, limes or any garnish
- Jigger: the perfect measuring tool
- Cocktail Glasses: What’s a cocktail without a glass?
- Liquid Measuring Cup: Needed to measure cocktail ingredients
Tips and Tricks for Making Epcot Limoncello Slush
- Make your lemonade ice cubes ahead of time. This way, you don’t have to wait for them to freeze on the spot and you can make your slushie faster.
- If you want a stronger lemon flavor, try using limoncello instead of vodka.
- For an extra refreshing twist, add a splash of seltzer water or club soda to your slushie.
- If you don’t have a blender, you can use a food processor. Just blend the ingredients in batches and process until smooth.
- If you want a thinner consistency, add more lemonade. If you want it thicker, add less. This recipe makes a lot of slush, so be prepared to share!
The Epcot Limoncello Slush is a refreshing tart drink, perfect for cooling down on a hot day. This slush is made with simple ingredients. It’s best served cold with a garnish of lemon slices.
Planning A Disney World Vacation? Here are some Disney Vacation Tips
Ready for the drink of the century? This Epcot Limoncello Slush is tart, sweet, and refreshing all at the same time. It's the perfect drink to enjoy on a hot day in Walt Disney World! When you are craving something sweet and cold, this drink hits the spot.
- 2 ounces lemon Vodka
- 4 ounces Amore Limoncello
- 1 ounce Simple Syrup
- 6 ounces Lemonade
- 12 lemonade ice cubes
- Pour your Lemonade into your ice cube trays, then put them in the freezer until solid.
- In a blender add your lemon Vodka, Amore Lemoncello, Simple syrup, lemonade, and lemonade ice cubes.
- Set your blender to PULSE mode and blend until the cocktail is smooth and mixed completely.
- Pour the cocktail into the glasses and garnish.