Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Bread
Fall calls for easy pumpkin recipes! Bake up a moist and flavorful baked treat with this Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Bread recipe. It’s the perfect easy recipe to follow when you’re excited about the fall season and want something delicious to eat with your coffee!
This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission if you click and purchase something. Please see our disclosure policy for more details.
Do you enjoy the taste of pumpkin spice? You may get excited about the fall season when places start selling pumpkin spice coffee, pumpkin-flavored cookies, and lots of other treats with this incredible flavor.
If it excites you, learn how to make this incredible Pumpkin Bread. It’s full of flavor and sure to be a crowd-pleaser, whether you make it for your family, friends, or even co-workers in the office. The sweet baked bread tastes great when it’s warm, room temperature, or cold!
How To Make Homemade Starbucks Pumpkin Bread
Why You Need to Try the Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Bread
- It’s easy to prepare! It won’t take you more than 10 minutes to combine your ingredients and add them to your loaf pan.
- You can eat it while it’s still warm, keep it wrapped at room temperature, or even place it in the fridge. It tastes great by itself or with a cup of coffee, a bowl of ice cream, or even a cup of hot tea.
- The flavor is incredible. If you love pumpkin-flavored treats, this is the perfect bread for you. Instead of buying it at the store, you can make it at home as often as you’d like.
- Serve this bread as a dessert during the holiday season.
How long does the Copycat Pumpkin Bread need to bake?
After you’ve prepared the ingredients, which takes 10 minutes or less, you’ll need to let your bread bake in the oven for 70 minutes. It may seem like a long time. However, this ensures that it turns out moist and delicious.
What type of baking pan will I need?
You’ll need to use an 8.5×4.5” loaf pan when making this Pumpkin Bread. You can use a metal or aluminum foil pan, depending on what you prefer. If you want an easy cleanup, you can use an aluminum foil pan instead of a metal one.
How many servings will this recipe make?
Once you’ve prepared the Pumpkin Bread, you’ll have enough servings to feed a minimum of six people and a maximum of eight people. The exact number of servings will depend primarily on how thick you cut each slice.
Do I need fresh pumpkin for this recipe?
No, you won’t need fresh pumpkin to prepare this sweet baked bread. Instead, you’ll need a can of pumpkin puree, along with several other ingredients, such as vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and light brown sugar to give this bread a sweet flavor.
Can I freeze the pumpkin bread and save it for later?
Yes, you can. If you want to freeze the bread, slice it and then wrap each piece in plastic wrap before putting it in the freezer to preserve it. When you want to warm it up after putting it in the freezer, you can put a slice of the banana bread into the microwave and heat it for about 45 seconds.
More Easy Pumpkin Recipes To Try
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Nut Bread
Save this Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe. Pin the image below to your favorite Pinterest board.
Copycat Pumpkin Bread
Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Bread recipe. It’s the perfect easy recipe to follow when you’re excited about the fall season and want something delicious to eat with your coffee! You will love this easy quick bread recipe. Starbucks pumpkin bread copycat recipe is moist, delicious and full of flavor. It's the perfect easy fall snack recipe.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 350. Grease loaf pan
- In a large mixing bowl combine flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and salt, whisk together, and set aside.
- Beat together eggs, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl until combined. Add in pumpkin and oil and beat until combined.
- Add in dry ingredients to wet ingrediens and mix until the batter is smooth.
- This step should last 1-2 mins if all flour isn’t incorporated use a rubber spatula and fold the remainder in as to not make the batter tough when baking.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 60-70 min until skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool in pan for a minimum of 30 min.
- Place on a wire rack to continue cooling.
To freeze: slice the bread in resealable plastic bags or plastic wrap and place in the freezer. Warm in microwave on high for about 45 seconds and enjoy.
To make pumpkin spice:
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp cinnamon 1 tsp cloves