This easy Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Nut Bread recipe is perfect for fall. This quick pumpkin bread is moist, delicious and loaded with chocolate chips and nuts.
This is a sponsored post. Opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission if you click and purchase something. Please see our disclosure policy for more details.
Fall baking season is here. Are you ready? Are you excited? I am! There is something so comforting about the smell of baked goods filling up the house during the fall months. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE is synonymous with baking any time of the year. Just like this delicious fall-inspired Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Nut Bread. It is the perfect fall recipe, but truthfully, can be enjoyed any time of the year!
Living on a large farm, I not only love and appreciate fall but also the fact that pumpkins take center stage this time of year. I love their beautiful color. I also love to highlight their delicious flavor in both baking and cooking. We all have a sweet tooth in this house so this Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Nut Bread was the perfect sweet comfort on a recent cool fall day here in New Jersey.
Try These Fall Recipes
What Ingredients Do I Need To Make Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Nut Bread?
How Do I Make Pumpkin Bread?
I begin by mixing the chocolate chips with some flour. This will prevent all the chocolate morsels from sinking to the bottom of the bread when it is baked. You can just set this aside until you are ready to mix your batter together.
It’s obviously not pumpkin bread without any pumpkin, so I add one cup of pumpkin puree. You can use fresh or canned pumpkin. Incorporate this into the batter right before you add the flour to the mix.
Once the batter is mixed, now it is time to gently stir in the NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE Milk Chocolate Morsels and the walnuts. You only need to mix until everything is incorporated. I just love the orange color of the batter. It is so reminiscent of fall!
Spread the batter evenly in a bread pan. Sprinkle a nice handful of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE Milk Chocolate Morsels and chopped walnuts over the top. This bread takes about an hour to bake, so you just have to be patient. Allow it to cool and then as if there were not enough NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE Milk Chocolate Morsels in the recipe, melt about 1/2 cup of morsels with some butter and drizzle over the top of the bread! Trust me, it is well worth the wait. Once you remove it from the oven, all it to cool before you slice.
This Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Nut Bread is so moist. Every bite is packed with the delicious pumpkin flavor, NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE Morsels and crunchy walnuts. I like to enjoy a slice with a nice hot cup of java. It’s the perfect fall recipe and one of my family’s favorite quick breads. Crisp days and cool nights are a perfect reason to celebrate fall with this Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Nut Bread.
What Kitchen Essentials Do I Need To Make Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread?
Save this easy Pumpkin Bread recipe for later. Pin the image below to your favorite Pinterest board.
Try these easy Pumpkin Recipes For Fall
This easy Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Nut Bread recipe is perfect for fall. This quick pumpkin bread is moist, delicious and loaded with chocolate chips and nuts. You family will love how delicious this easy pumpkin quick bread recipe is.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 6 tablespoons butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- Chocolate Drizzle
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a bread pan and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, measure and whisk the dry ingredients together.
- Add the butter and sugars to a mixing bowl. Beat until light and fluffy. Gradually beat the eggs in, one at a time. Add the pumpkin puree.
- Now add the dry ingredients alternately with the milk, beginning and ending with the dry ingredients. Stir in the 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE morsels and 3/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Spread evenly in the bread pan. Top with remaining chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees 55-60 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and wait 15 minutes before removing from pan. Allow to cool completely and then top with the chocolate drizzle.
- To make the chocolate drizzle, melt NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE morsels and butter for 30 seconds in the microwave. Stir and if the drizzle needs to melt more, microwave for 10 seconds more.