You’ve likely heard of butter boards, but what about a Cream Cheese Bagel Board? If you’re a bagel lover who looks forward to spreading them with cream cheese, you will love this easy-to-assemble board.
This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission if you click and purchase something. Please see our disclosure policy for more details.
Cream Cheese Bagel Board
Want to try something different for your next breakfast or brunch gathering? If so, give this Cream Cheese Bagel Board a try. It’s a fun way to offer a variety of cream cheese blends while eating your favorite bagels. You can put this board on display at the dining table and then enjoy trying different variations with those closest to you, such as your partner and children.
What Is a Cream Cheese Bagel Board?
A Cream Cheese Bagel Board is a board loaded with cream cheese. But instead of just the traditional, plain cream cheese, it consists of a variety of different flavors to excite the palate. The best part about it? You get to create these variations of the cream cheese by adding unique ingredients to them, such as Nutella and honey.
Why You Should Try This Cream Cheese Bagel Board
- It’s super fun! If you’re a fan of cream cheese, you will love trying different variations with pieces of your bagels.
- You can assemble the board in no time. It doesn’t require much effort or too many ingredients to put this board together.
- It’s a great way to bond with your loved ones while trying new things and enjoying the great taste of bagels and cream cheese together.
Cream Cheese Bagel Board Ingredients
When preparing this bagel board, you will need the following ingredients:
- Cream Cheese – Of course, you will need cream cheese. Grab an 8-ounce block and allow it to sit out to soften, making it easier to spread.
- Granulated Sugar – Combine your granulated sugar with cinnamon to create a cinnamon sugar blend.
- Cinnamon – After you’ve paired the cinnamon with sugar, you will add it on top of one section of cream cheese.
- Nutella – Use the Nutella to give a section of cream cheese a nutty, chocolatey taste that you will love.
- Honey – Drizzle a bit of honey on one section of cream cheese to add a naturally sweet touch.
- Butterscotch Sauce – If you don’t have butterscotch sauce, feel free to use caramel sauce on one of your cream cheese sections.
- Chopped Pecans – Lastly, add a nice crunch by using chopped pecans or walnuts in a section of cream cheese.
- Bagels – You will need at least four bagels. Use any kind you like, whether homemade or purchased at the store.
Kitchen Essentials Needed To Make A Charcuterie Board
What if I don’t like nuts?
If you don’t like nuts and don’t want to use pecans or walnuts, you can always skip them and use something else, such as chives.
Which bagel flavor is best to use?
While plain is a good idea because then you can taste more of the distinct flavors of each cream cheese type, you can truly use any kind of bagel that you personally prefer. You might even want to use a variety of bagel flavors.
Prepare this Cream Cheese Bagel Board in the morning to enjoy with your family. It’s a fun way to try new flavors and have a good time making memories with those closest to you.
More Easy Charcuterie Board Ideas
- Jarcuteries (Charcuterie in a Jar)
- Butter Board
- How To Make Meat Flowers For Your Charcuterie Board
- Valentine’s Day Charcuterie Board
- Christmas Wreath Charcuterie
- Holiday Disney Charcuterie
You’ve likely heard of butter boards, but what about a Cream Cheese Bagel Board? If you’re a bagel lover who looks forward to spreading them with cream cheese, you will love this easy-to-assemble board. This fun version of a charcuterie board is a great breakfast or brunch recipe idea.
- 8 oz cream cheese block, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar + 1 tsp cinnamon, mixed
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 2-3 tbsp honey
- 2-3 tbsp butterscotch or caramel sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 4 bagels
- Add the cream cheese in dollops all over the board
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mix over one part of the board.
- Add the Nutella and mix it into the cream cheese
- Add the butterscotch and mix into the cream cheese
- Drizzle the honey on top of the remaining cream cheese
- Sprinkle the chopped nuts over the top
- Cut the bagels into 4 quadrants, the half each of the quadrants.
- Set the bagels around the board and serve.
If you do not want to put cream cheese directly onto the board, cut a piece of parchment paper and fit it to the size of your board.
Adhere with a little cooking spray then build board as instructed.
You could toast the bagels before serving them or make the slices larger.
Add any toppings you would like to this fun breakfast board
Charcuterie or wooden (food safe) board
Parchment paper, optional
Offset Spatula or Spoon