Gather everything you could possibly need to prepare the most flavorful cup of hot cocoa with this festive Hot Cocoa Board. It’s perfect for hosting friends and family for the holiday season!
This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission if you click and purchase something. Please see our disclosure policy for more details.
Hot Cocoa Charcuterie Board
You’ve likely heard of a charcuterie board, you know, the kind that comes with crackers, meat, cheese, and nuts, but I bet you haven’t had one like this before. If you’re a hot cocoa lover and are looking for something satisfyingly sweet to keep you warm and cozy during the holiday season, prepare this simple, stress-free hot cocoa board. It’s fun to assemble and great for hosting.
What You’ll Need to Make a Hot Cocoa Board
If you want to prepare the most impressive Hot Cocoa Board that will have your loved ones bragging about the experience for days on end, be sure to gather the following ingredients:
- Mini Marshmallows – You can’t have a cup of hot cocoa without the traditional mini marshmallows. They will make every cup even sweeter!
- White Chocolate Chips – Who doesn’t love white chocolate chips? You can use any brand of these chips to add to your warm cup of hot cocoa.
- Milk Chocolate Cocoa Powder Mix – Choose your favorite brand of milk chocolate cocoa powder mix to add to your Hot Cocoa Board.
- Hershey Candy Cane Kisses – Want to give your hot cocoa an added touch of mint flavor? Hershey’s Candy Cane Kisses are a must-have!
- Godiva Mint Filled Chocolates – These sweet peppermint-flavored chocolates taste amazing when added to a creamy cup of hot cocoa.
These are only a few of the ingredients you will add to your Hot Cocoa Board. Some of the other ingredients needed include peppermint sticks, cinnamon sticks, Christmas candy sprinkles, cocoa bombs, and more! It’s always good to have an impressive variety of ingredients for your guests to use when making the most flavorful cups of hot cocoa.
Can I add additional ingredients to the Hot Cocoa Board?
Absolutely! You can get as creative as you’d like and add additional ingredients you may enjoy drinking with your hot cocoa. For example, you may want to put chocolate syrup or caramel syrup into your cup, depending on what you think goes best. Whipped cream is another great addition to this warm, flavorful beverage.
Will I need any special supplies to prepare the Hot Cocoa Board?
You will need a spacious board to conveniently fit all your extra ingredients. However, you can use any kind of board you’d like. If you’re really feeling festive, consider choosing a holiday-themed board with decorative designs. In addition to the board, you will need small bowls to hold some of the items you plan on adding to the board, saving space and making more room for tons of different ingredients.
If you want to surprise your loved ones with something special this holiday season, try this Hot Cocoa Board. It’s easy to assemble and great to enjoy with those closest to you. Everyone can prepare their own flavorful cup of hot cocoa based on the toppings they like best.
Kitchen Essentials Needed To Make A Charcuterie Board
More Easy Charcuterie Board Ideas
- Jarcuteries (Charcuterie in a Jar)
- Butter Board
- How To Make Meat Flowers For Your Charcuterie Board
- Valentine’s Day Charcuterie Board
- Christmas Wreath Charcuterie
- Holiday Disney Charcuterie
Gather everything you could need to prepare the most flavorful cup of hot cocoa with this festive Hot Cocoa Board. It’s perfect for hosting friends and family for the holiday season!
- ¼ cup Mini Marshmallows
- 1 cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Milk Chocolate cocoa powder mix
- ½ cup Hershey Candy Cane Kisses
- ½ cup White Chocolate Whoppers
- White Chocolate Lindor / Lindt truffles
- Peppermint Lindor / Lindt truffles
- 6-7 Hershey candy Bells
- Godiva Mint Filled Chocolates
- ½ cup Cinnamon roll baking truffles
- ¼ cup Christmas Baking Chips
- ¼ cup Christmas Candy Sprinkles
- ¼ cup Peppermint Smore baking mix
- ½ cup Christmas Tree Marshmallows
- ½ cup Peppermint Stripe Marshmallows
- 5-6 Cinnamon Sticks
- 5-6 Peppermint sticks
- 1 Hershey bar
- 1 Hershey cookie Bar
- 4 Snowflake Marshmallow cup huggers
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes
- 2 Snowman Cocoa Bombs
- Begin by placing the bowls of whipped cream and chocolate chips on the tray or board.
- Build board from center out. Fill in areas of the board with cookies, candy canes, assorted Christmas Candies, Marshmallows and sprinkles.
- Serve and enjoy