Mint Fudge Brownie Truffles
Fudge brownies and mint pair up to create these delicious Mint Fudge Brownie Truffles. Sink your teeth into this decadent truffle recipe which is perfect for the holidays.
This is a sponsored post. All opinions are mine alone. This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission if you click and purchase something. Please see our disclosure policy for more details.
There is something incredible about the combination of chocolate and peppermint. It’s a match made in heaven. I truly believe they are made for each other. Now that the holiday baking season is in full swing,
I want to share with you a delicious recipe – Mint Fudge Brownie Truffles. This super simple recipe is made with a box of Fudge Brownie Mix and M&M’S® Brand Minis Milk Chocolate Baking Bits. These gems are a delicious alternative to the traditional Christmas cookies.
Try This easy Hot Chocolate Bombs Recipe.
As much as I love this wonderful season, I stress about all the holiday details, from shopping to baking. I like to make sure everything is perfect. This means having simple, yet delicious recipes at my disposal for family and friends to indulge and enjoy. Simple is better especially during the holidays when the “to-do” list is excessively long.
Brownies always make an appearance on my Christmas cookie tray. You simply can’t go wrong with a brownie dessert of any type. It always is a crowd favorite.
Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix has a special place on my pantry shelf. It’s my favorite baking mix. By adding additional ingredients like M&M’S® Brand Minis Milk Chocolate Baking Bits and peppermint extract, you can take a simple brownie mix to a whole new level.
How To make Mint Fudge Brownie Truffles
I prepared these Mint Fudge Brownie Truffles according to the package directions. I also added some crushed holiday M&M’S® Brand Minis Milk Chocolate Baking Bits and some peppermint extract.
When cool, take a small cookie scoop or teaspoon and scoop and roll. Now the fun part! Did I say this minty heavenly goodness was also chocolate overload? Melt some milk chocolate. Roll each ball in the chocolate. Set on a baking sheet and sprinkle with some crushed peppermint candies. Be sure to refrigerate or freeze the truffles until ready to serve.
Sweet treats are two gifts in one. These Mint Fudge Brownie Truffles are perfect to package and gift to family and friends. Food gifts are so fun! Find a holiday food storage container or box, fill it up and tie with a pretty ribbon. You simply can’t go wrong with the gift of chocolate.
These gems are packed with loads of delicious M&M’S® milk chocolate flavor too. Every chocolatey bite has the perfect amount of minty flavor too. Limiting yourself to just one is a very difficult task. When chocolate and mint pair up something magical happens.
Save this easy brownie truffles recipe for later. Pin the image below to your favorite Pinterest board.
How is your holiday preparations coming along? Whether you are a baker or not, these Mint Fudge Brownie Truffles are simple for anyone to make. Happy holidays!
Mint Fudge Brownie Truffles
- 1 Box Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix plus ingredients listed on box needed to prepare brownies.
- 3/4 cup M&M’S® Brand Minis Milk Chocolate Baking Bits roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- Peppermint candies crushed
- Milk Chocolate melting wafers
- CRISCO® No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9 x 9 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Add two teaspoons of peppermint extract and 3/4 cup of crushed M&M’S® Brand Minis Milk Chocolate Baking Bits.
- Spread evenly in the baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Use a small cookie scoop or teaspoon to scoop out of the pan. Roll into one inch balls. Place on a lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for one hour.
- Melt chocolate for 15 seconds at a time in the microwave. Stir each time. Continue until chocolate is melted.
- Dip each truffle into the melted chocolate. Set on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with crushed peppermint candies.
- Freeze up to three months in a food storage container.
I just used peppermint extract for the first time the other day! I bet these truffles taste absolutely amazing!!! #client
I noticed in your instructions you say to add 1 Tbsp peppermint extract. In your ingredients you have 2 tsp. I was wondering which to use. Thank you.