This post was sponsored by Shady Brook Farms turkey brand as part of an In-Home Party Activation for Influence Central. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.
Things are heating up at our house! Grilling season has arrived and I am kicking it off this a delicious Dijon Grilled Turkey Bratwurst And Vegetables. Shady Brook Farms Turkey Bratwurst is the star of this recipe. I heated up the grill and invited family over recently to enjoy this lighter flavor-packed meal.
When it comes to grilling, anyone can be a grill master. Once the weather warms, I love to move the party outside by our pool. The fun and laid back atmosphere of grilling really suits my family’s personality. I am an all year-round griller, so if the weather is not so nice outside, I bring the party inside, just like I did last week.
Shady Brook Farms makes it easy to host like a grill master! Flavorful turkey products, including turkey breast items, ground turkey and turkey brats, perfect for tossing on the grill. Shady Brook Farms is all about turkey with a purpose. To learn more, visit: bit.ly/1SO4Uxi. Shady Brook Farms turkey products are available in the following states: ME, NH, VT, NY, NJ, MA, VA, RI, CT, PA, MD, DE, WV, NC, SC,GA, and FL. For those outside of those states, look for Shady Brook Farms’ sister brand, Honeysuckle White!
When it comes to grilling vegetables, anything goes. For this recipe, I used some of my favorites – squashes, mushrooms, onions and potatoes. Grilling vegetables is a perfect way to use up the plentiful summer vegetables from our garden or local farmers market.
I love the pairing of Dijon on bratwurst. They go hand in hand. They Dijon really compliments the flavor of the bratwurst. I tossed the bratwurst and vegetables in the marinade before grilling. So tasty!
I have a really cool giveaway to share with you. You can enter below to win one free Shady Brook Farms turkey product and an engraved serving tray for your own grilling party.
“Contest entrants are only eligible to win once per sweepstake, per household as part of a campaign sponsored by Influence Central.”
- 1 package Shady Brook Farms Turkey Bratwurst
- 6 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 1 red pepper, roughly diced
- 1 green squash, halved and sliced
- 1 yellow squash, halved and sliced
- 2 red potatoes, cubed
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 small yam, cubed
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- ½ cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Line grilling pan with aluminum foil.
- Slice bratwurst and set on the pan. Add rest of the sliced vegetables.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together dijon, vinegar and red pepper flakes. Whisk in oil.
- Pour over bratwurst and vegetables on the grill pan. Toss to coat.
- Grill 25 minutes over medium heat.