Does it ever feel like sometimes spring cleaning your home just isn’t realistic? I have some helpful tips and an Ultimate Spring Cleaning To Do List Every Mom Needs.
The Ultimate Spring Cleaning To Do List Every Mom Needs
Does it ever feel like sometimes spring cleaning your home just isn’t realistic? It feels likes there is so much to do, but never enough time to get it done? If you are a mom, then you must have my spring cleaning to-do list! This list has all the spring cleaning tasks you need to work into your schedule this spring to get it all done! Here is The Ultimate Spring Cleaning To Do List Every Mom Needs.
Every Room Tasks
These are tasks that should be done in each and every room of the house. To make it easier, you can even do these items all at once and get it done sooner!
- Clean the light fixtures
- Sweep, mop, or vacuum the floors
- Clean the light switches and doorknobs
- Wipe down the surfaces
- Clean any furniture in the room
- Clean mirrors and windows
- Dust (light fixtures, decor, and everything in between)
These tasks are all tasks that will require laundry to do them! It might help to gather these up early so you can do them all at once!
- Throw Rugs
- Sheets and pillowcases
- Bath mats
Outside of the every room tasks, here are some areas you want to focus on that are specific to the bathroom.
- Deep clean the toilet
- Deep clean your shower and bathtub
- Clean the sink and faucet
In addition to your regular cleaning tasks, here are some areas you want to focus on and organize while in the kitchen.
- Declutter your cookbooks
- Go through your fridge, freezer, and pantry
- Clean appliances
- Clean your sink and faucet
- Declutter the cabinets and cupboards
- Reorganize and declutter the drawers
- Do a deep clean of the dishwasher
Living Room Tasks
In addition to your regular tasks in the living room, here are a few other tasks you may want to consider doing.
- Move furniture to get those hard to reach spaces
- Clean your wall art and decorating pieces
- Clean the electronics, especially the TV
After your every room tasks, here are a few others you want to include while in the bedrooms.
- Change your sheets
- Wash the comforter
- Declutter your closet
- Empty your bedside table and go through it
- Go under the bed and clean it out!
The last place we’re going to tackle is the outdoor tasks. These are areas that are on the outside but are still a crucial part of your home!
- Declutter and tidy any areas where needed
- Sweep or power wash floors or concrete surfaces
- Clean out debris or dead plants and plant new ones
Whether you’re a busy mom or you just want to get a head start on spring cleaning, this list will help you get everything done! Take a few of these tasks each week and add them into your regular cleaning schedule!
Download your FREE Spring Cleaning Checklist. Click here.