Forky won our hearts in Disney Pixar’s Toy Story 4. Your kids will love making this easy Toy Story 4 Forky Pumpkin craft for Halloween.
This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission if you click and purchase something. Please see our disclosure policy for more details.
If you have been following me over the past few years, you know that I have been having a ball creating all sorts of Disney Inspired Pumpkins. You can find all 17 current Disney Inspired Pumpkin ideas here. I was actually considering retiring this series here on The Farm Girl Gabs, but I have gotten such a wonderful response from readers., so I feel guilty stopping. I am feeling the love my friends. So here is the first DIY pumpkin craft of 2019. Where are all my Toy Story 4 Fans? This Forky Pumpkin is so easy to create. Your kids will love it!
I have to admit, writing a blog is like a retail business. You have to always work one season ahead just to get a jump on the season. I created this Forky Pumpkin in the middle of a major 100-degree heatwave in July. Part of me was having a hard time thinking fall when our pool was looking mighty nice from inside our home, but the other part of me was wishing for cooler fall weather.
Toy Story Forky Pumpkin Craft Supplies
1 Large & 1 Small Wiggle Eye
- 1 Craft Pumpkin
- White Spray Paint or Acrylic Paint
- 1 Large Wiggle Eye
- 1 Small Wiggle Eye
- Red Modeling Clay
- Blue Modeling Clay
- 2 Red Pipe Cleaners
- Craft Glue or Glue Gun
- Spray paint pumpkin with 2 coats of white paint. Allow each coat to dry.
- Glue large eye on Forky's right side (your left). Glue smaller eye on the opposite side.
- To make Forky's eyebrow, take a piece of red modeling clay and roll out about 3 inches long. Glue to top of his forehead.
- Do the same with the blue modeling clay except connecting the ends together to make his smile. Glue to the pumpkin.
- Take two red pipe cleaners. Twist to make his hands. Glue on each side of the pumpkin
- Say hello to your Forky Pumpkin!
And if you love this Forky Pumpkin, make certain that you check out these DIY Disney Pumpkins as well!
Save this Forky Pumpkin Halloween Craft for later. Pin the image below to your favorite Pinterest Board.
More Halloween Crafts / Recipes