This quick and easy Asian Sheet Pan Shrimp dinner is perfect for celebrating summer and warm weather.
This post is sponsored by World Port Seafood. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Abstaining from meat on Fridays during the Lenten season is sometimes a challenge for me. Let me just say that fish and seafood are not my forte when it comes to cooking. Growing up, I really disliked all fish and seafood except shrimp. So that is why Fish Fridays were never my favorite. My mom also never really cooked that much fish and seafood either because she too never really cared for it. Shrimp, however, is something that I love!
I recently partnered with World Port Seafood to share with you this simple Asian Sheet Pan Shrimp is a one-pan meal that will have your whole family asking for more. They sent me a delicious sampler box that included the Red Argentinean Shrimp that I used in this recipe. World Port Seafood is an Omaha Steaks company. They offer the convenience of having high-quality fish and seafood delivered right to your doorstep. Everything is in season, everywhere, because they get seafood where they’re best and freeze them for freshness and perfection. Also, your order is 100% guaranteed. How wonderful is that! Get to know World Port Seafood with an incredible package of premium seafood for just $49.99 – which includes FREE shipping – and you’ll get a $15 Reward Card to use on your next World Port Seafood order.
You gotta give a one-pan meal two thumbs up. I chopped up a mixture of vegetables that you would find in a traditional Asian stir-fry like onions, mushrooms, broccoli, and peppers. Lay it all out on the pan. I then whisked together a simple sauce. Pour half of the sauce over the vegetables and half over the Red Argentinean Shrimp to marinate in a bowl.
Bake the vegetables for about 10 minutes. Then mix in the shrimp and bake for another 10 minutes or so. The marinade will thicken as it bakes. You don’t want to make the shrimp too long or it will get chewy. And ain’t nobody got time for chewy shrimp.
I like to garnish with some sesame seed and serve this Asian Sheet Pan Shrimp over a bed of rice. This delicious meal has all the traditional Asian flavors
This quick and easy Asian Sheet Pan Shrimp dinner is perfect for Fish Fridays during the Lenten season.
- 2 lb. thawed Whole Port Seafood Red Argentinean Shrimp
- 4 cups chopped stir fry vegetables I used a combination of onions, mushrooms, peppers, broccoli, snow peas, and cauliflower
- Sesame seeds for garnishStir Fry Sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk stir-fry sauce ingredients together.
- Spread vegetables across a baking sheet. Pour half of the sauce over vegetables.
- Pour remaining sauce over the shrimp in a bowl.
- Bake vegetables for 10-12 minutes. Then toss in the marinated shrimp and bake for 10 minutes more.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.