Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with a delicious no-bake Baileys Brownie Cheesecake In A Jar. You can’t go wrong with a Baileys Irish Cream and brownie dessert!
I may have said this before, but I have not one ounce of Irish in my blood. Not one. But, that doesn’t mean, I can’t celebrate the upcoming St. Patrick’s Day holiday, right? Baileys Irish Cream is one of my favorite liqueurs. While it’s great in a cocktail, I love to incorporate it into desserts like this Baileys Brownie Cheesecake In A Jar. Several years ago, when I first started The Farm Girl Gabs, I shared a Boozy Irish Potato Candy recipe which was a big hit. So, I thought it would be fun to whip up another Baileys dessert creation. You simply can’t go wrong with a brownie dessert. Chocolate is the answer (at least temporary) to all of our problems…right?
My love for food in a jar continues with this recipe. Mason jars are so fun. They have so many different uses…canning, storing, baking – you name it! I also like to use jars for desserts like this one. If you are bringing to someone’s house, you can put the lid on to transport. So convenient!
This recipe is a semi-no bake dessert, meaning the only thing I actually baked to throw this bad boy together was the brownies. You can certainly use prepared brownies and not have to worry about turning the oven on at all. By simply adding some powdered sugar, vanilla greek yogurt and Baileys to the cream cheese, I created a delicious cream cheese filling.
I layered the brownies, Baileys cream cheese filling, some nuts in a mason jar. I repeated the process until I filled the jar up. If you are planning on taking these somewhere, make sure you leave enough room at the top so the lid can close. If not, then fill it to the rim. Don’t forget to add a generous amount of chocolate syrup too.
Decadent is an understatement for this semi-no bake dessert. The Baileys-infused cream cheese and brownie layers pair so well together. They are a match made in heaven.
Shop this Baileys Brownie Cheesecake In A Jar With Our Amazon Affiliate Links
Celebrate St. Patrick's day with a delicious no bake Baileys Brownie Cheesecake In A Jar. You can't go wrong with a Baileys Irish Cream and brownie dessert!
- 1 Box Brownie Mix prepared and baked
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 1/2 cup Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Chocolate Syrup
- Cut brownies into bite-sized cubes, place in a bowl and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add cream cheese and yogurt. Beat until smooth. Add powdered sugar and mix to incorporate. Slowly add Baileys Irish Cream and vanilla. Mix until fluffy.
- Add cream cheese mixture to a pastry bag.
- Add a layer of brownie to the bottom of each mason jar. Pipe a layer of cream cheese, followed by some walnuts and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
- Repeat until the jar is full.
- Garnish with more nuts and chocolate syrup.