This refreshing orange-flavored Sunrise Spritzer Cocktail is a perfect drink for a brunch or party. Infused with orange juice, this cocktail is a winner!
This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission if you click and purchase something. Please see our disclosure policy for more details.
What a crazy week this has been. AJ is winding down his senior year in high school while the world is turned upside down causing us to practice social distancing. Needless to say, I have been staying inside as much as possible. But I need a drink. I am a sweet drink gal. I think I have mentioned that before here. But just in case I did not, I love me a sweet cocktail. This Sunrise Spritzer cocktail is full of orange flavor and totally fits the bill.
Try This Drink Recipe!This spritzer makes me happy. Fresh orange juice, vanilla vodka and Grand Mariner take center stage for this bright and cheery drink. It’s pretty tasty too. There are a lot of fun and important holidays coming up in the next month or so…Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, this cocktail would be perfect to serve for any one of these special events.
What Do I Need To Make A Sunrise Spritzer?
How Do I Make This Easy Cocktail Recipe?
Must-Have Cocktail Essentials
Save this Sunrise Spritzer Cocktail Recipe for later. Pin the image below to your favorite Pinterest board.
Try These Easy Drink Recipes
- 1 ounce Grand Marnier Liqueur
- 2 ounces Vanilla Vodka
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice
- 1/2 cup club soda or lemon-lime soda
- Orange slice and maraschino cherries for garnish
- Ice cubes
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add Grand Marnier, vodka, and orange juice. Shake well.
- Fill a tall glass with some ice and pour cocktail into glass.
- Top with club soda or lemon lime soda and 2 tablespoons of cherry juice.
- Garnish with orange slice and maraschino cherries.