College shopping just got easier with Amazon Prime Student. Check out these 15 Must-Have Dorm Room Essentials for your college student.
As college move-in day quickly approaches for our daughter Gabrielle, we have been on a shopping frenzy in preparation for the big day. Our main goal is to not only make sure she has all the dorm room essentials that she needs but also make her little space feel like a home away from home. Thankfully with Amazon Prime Student, college shopping is a snap! Since Gabrielle will be five hours from home, she can also use Amazon Prime Student to purchase school supplies, textbooks or any other items she may need while away at school.
College students can sign up for a free six-month, sponsored trial of Amazon Prime Student to access free two-day shipping, thousands of movies and TV shows, exclusive college deals, college textbooks and more! After that, it’s just $49 a year—half the price of a regular Amazon Prime membership—and includes over a million songs with Prime Music and one free pre-released book a month with Kindle First. For more information, visit: http://clvr.li/2b0l5oR.
With an Amazon Prime Student membership, you get:
- Unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video
- Exclusive deals and promotions for students — Get exclusive offers and discounts on items you love, need, and want – saving you time, money and hassle. You’ll also be eligible for sweepstakes, giveaways, and contests.
- Textbook savings: Gone are the days you need to visit the campus bookstore – skip the line and large costs by purchasing textbooks through Amazon Prime Student and have the books shipped directly to your doorstep.
- Prime Photos: Store your photos securely with Prime Photos and access them from anywhere.
- Refer a friend and you each get a credit
- When you sign up for Amazon Prime Student, there is no cost for the first six months, courtesy of Sprint
15 Must-Have Dorm Room Essentials
From books to bedding, to toiletries, Amazon Prime Student has everything needed to get your child settled in college. I feel good knowing that Gabrielle’s membership will help her at her new home away from home.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.