Spring is in the air at Walt Disney World. The Epcot International Flower And Garden Festival is in full bloom. Check out this Ultimate Guide To Epcot International Flower And Garden Festival before you visit.
This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission if you click and purchase something. Please see our disclosure policy for more details.
Updated for 2022!
Ahhh spring! That means warmer weather, pretty flowers and the start of the annual Epcot Flower And Garden Festival. This year’s event runs from March 2 until July 4, 2022. I have all the colorful details from Walt Disney World to share with you. As a farm girl, this is my FAVORITE time of year to visit Walt Disney World.
From beautiful topiaries to delicious food to hands-on learning, the festival connects us with this great planet we live on. Living on a very large fruit and vegetable farm, and growing a lot of plants in our greenhouses, makes me appreciate even more how much work is put forth by the cast members to make this festival bloom. Ready to pack your bags and visit? Be sure to check out my Disney Packing Lists page before you go.
Admission to the Flower And Garden Festival is included with your park ticket, however you will need to make a park reservation on the day you want to visit.
Before you start exploring, be sure to grab your Festival Passport. They are available at any of the merchandise areas. Your passport will guide you through each of the areas around Epcot.
Topiaries To See & Snap at Epcot Flower And Garden Festival
This year’s festival will feature 24 topiary displays that can be found throughout the theme park. Goofy starts things off at the main entrance. You can find out tall pal holding a birthday cake to celebrate Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary.
Here are this year’s topiary displays and where you can find them:
- Goofy Topiary and Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration Cake – Main Entrance
- Sorcerer Mickey – Entrance to World Showcase
- Woody, Bo Peep and Her Sheep – near The Land Pavilion
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie – Bridge to World Showcase
- Pluto and Chip ‘n’ Dale – The American Adventure Pavilion
- Buzz Lightyear – near Mission: SPACE
- Figment – near Imagination!
- The Three Caballeros – Mexico Pavilion
- Anna and Elsa – Norway Pavilion
- Troll – Norway Pavilion
- Dragon – Japan Pavilion near Torii Gate
- Pandas – China Pavilion
- Simba and Friends – Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Timon and Pumbaa – Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs – Germany Pavilion
- Lady and the Tramp – Italy Pavilion
- Beauty and the Beast – France Pavilion
- Lumiere and Cogsworth – France Pavilion
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy – Germany Pavilion
- Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Tick Tock Croc – Between the United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Tinker Bell’s Fairy House Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Bambi and Friends – near Imagination!
Outdoor Kitchens at the Flower And Garden Festival
Eat your way through the festival at one of these tasty outdoor kitchens.
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
- Cider House (Located Near the United Kingdom)
- The Citrus Blossom (Near Port of Entry)
- EPCOT Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- EPCOT Sunshine Griddle (Near Test Track)
- Flavor Full Kitchen (Between Imagination! and Refreshment Port)
- Fleur de Lys (France)
- Hanami (Japan)
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China)
- Magnolia Terrace (America)
- Northern Bloom (Canada)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Disney Traders)
- Funnel Cake
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port
For an in-depth look at this year’s Outdoor Kitchens, head on over to my post here.
Gardens To Explore at Epcot Flower And Garden Festival
Celebrate the diversity and beauty of the flower gardens you can tour at the festival.
- Blossoms of Fragrance Presented by Scentsy – World Showcase Bridge: Follow your nose and form lasting memories with the help of fresh, unforgettable fragrances.
- Outdoor Escapes Presented by OFF!® Repellents – World Discovery: Unwind in refreshing spaces that show just how easy it is to create an outdoor escape that brings family and friends together—no design expertise, huge budget or green thumb required!
- Floating Gardens – World Nature: See more than 150 petite plots drifting on the ponds that border the bridge to World Showcase.
- Festival Blooms – World Celebration: Admire thousands of flowers that form colorful, living panoramas—with a 50th Anniversary celebration theme.
- Bambi’s Butterfly House – World Nature near Imagination!: View a kaleidoscope of butterflies up close, in all their extraordinary color. Learn about butterfly lifecycles and maybe even see one emerge from its chrysalis.
- The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board® – Rosewalk near Imagination!: Learn about honeybees’ critical role in the environment, and enjoy sweet and savory treats made possible by their hard work.
- Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth – Imagination! Walkway: Delight in a whimsical area made to inspire youthful energy and creativity! The whole family can learn ways to stay healthy at this Outdoor Kitchen and garden.
- Tropical Rainforest Garden – Mexico Pavilion: Discover the rich biodiversity of the Mexican rainforest and learn about its highly adaptive species.
- Extraordinary Orchids – Mexico Pavilion: Set eyes on these spectacular plants blooming in radiant color.
- Bold Bromeliads – World Nature by The Land Pavilion: Tour a variety of these amazing plants.
- China Zodiac Garden – China Pavilion: Discover your favorite zodiac with while visiting clever creations.
- Bamboo Garden – China Pavilion: Visit this garden to see bamboo in a variety of colors, patterns and sizes.
- Alpine Miniature Garden – Germany Pavilion: Appreciate the little things in this showcase of diminutive dwellings nestled in a forest of fine shrubs.
- Garden Italiano – Italy Pavilion: From fresh spaghetti sauce to pizza toppings, this Tuscan kitchen garden features all the produce and herbs needed to create a classic Italian feast.
- Kokedema Garden – Japan Pavilion: Admire fresh expressions of an ancient Japanese art at this tranquil garden.
- Bonsai Collection – Japan Pavilion: Learn about the art of bonsai, some of the finest living sculptures. Bonsai masters carefully shape and tend these miniature works of art, creating peace and balance with the earth.
- Spice Garden – Morocco Pavilion: Discover how Eastern cultures flourished, trading signature spices and herb blends, once considered more valuable than gold.
- France Bouquet Garden – France: See bountiful blooms perfect for a cut flower bouquet.
- English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings® – United Kingdom Pavilion: Unearth the history and art of tea-blending at this elegant English tea garden at the United Kingdom Pavilion, featuring plants used in some of Twinings®’ finest blends.
- Shakespeare Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion: Rediscover Shakespeare in this idyllic garden featuring excerpts from some of the Bard’s most famous sonnets—and the dazzling flowers that influenced them.
- Prehistoric Garden – World Discovery near Mission: SPACE: Imagine life on Earth 65 million years ago with astounding plant life that’s thrived since the age of the dinosaurs.
- Green Landing Family Play Zone – World Discovery: Enjoy playtime with WALL-E and his eco-friendly garden.
Connect With Nature
These family-friendly exhibits are geared specifically to kids. Don’t forget to check out these fun areas for kids of all ages.
Enjoy a variety of fresh EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival dishes, collect a matching stamp in your Festival Passport for each specially notated menu item you purchase and—when you’ve collected 5 stamps—bring your Festival Passport to Pineapple Promenade to redeem a Festival-exclusive treat.
Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth
Delight in a whimsical area made to inspire youthful energy and creativity! The whole family can learn ways to stay healthy at this Outdoor Kitchen and garden along the Imagination Walkway.
Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration
Embark on a springtime scavenger hunt for gardeners of all ages. Follow Spike the Bee on his pollination trail, where he will “bee” busy collecting nectar and pollinating gardens at EPCOT. This is a paid event and the cost is $9.99 per person. To participate, purchase your map and stickers at select merchandise locations (available while supplies last). Once you have completed your scavenger hunt, return your completed map to Disney Traders or World Traveler for a special surprise.
Get Ready To Boogy!
Get your groove on and catch one of these artists at the Garden Rocks Concert Series during the festival.
- Skillzmatic March 2 & 3
- The Guess Who March 4 & 5
- Rick Springfield March 6 & 7
- Foreigners Journey March 8 to 10
- Melina León March 11 & 12
- CeCe Winans March 13 & 14
- Hello Sister March 15 to 17
- Mike DelGuidice, currently on tour with Billy Joel March 18 & 19
- Kool & The Gang March 20 & 21
- Glass Ceiling March 22 to 24
- The Orchestra starring former members of ELO* March 25 to 28
- Skillzmatic March 29 to 31
- The Spinners April 1 & 2
- The Pointer Sisters April 3 & 4
- M-80’s April 5 to 7
- Blue October April 8 & 9
- Don McLean April 10 & 11
- Epic April 12 to 14
- Tommy DeCarlo, singer of the band Boston April 15 & 16
- Don Felder, formerly of The Eagles April 17 & 18
- The Hooligans April 19 to 21
- STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas April 22 & 23
- Claudia Leitte April 24 & 25
- Element April 26 to 28
- Berlin April 29 & 30
- TobyMac May 1 & 2
- Latin Ambition May 3 to 5
- Blood, Sweat & Tears May 6 & 7
- The Commodores May 8 & 9
- The Vybe May 10 to 12
- Ambrosia with Peter Beckett May 13 & 14
- MercyMe May 15 & 16
- Finesse May 17 to 19
- A Flock of Seagulls May 20 & 21
- Collin Raye May 22 & 23
- Country Airwaves May 24 to 26
- Thelma Houston May 27 & 28
- Little River Band May 29 & 30
- The Hooligans May 31 to June 2
- Simple Plan June 3 to 6
- Audio Exchange June 7 to 9
- Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone June 10 to 13
- Latin Ambition June 14 to 16
- Plain White T’s June 17 to 20
- Element June 21 to 23
- War June 24 & 25
- Daughtry June 26 & 27
- Epic June 28 to 30
- M-80’s July 1 to 4
Gardening Fun For Kids of All Ages
Want to go on a scavenger hunt? Well this year, there are TWO you can participate in.
Spike’s Pollen Nation Exploration is a scavenger hunt that promises to sprout tons of fun! Embark on a search for Spike’s best blooms as he pollinates flower beds across Epcot! Maps are available for $6.99.
Break out the bunny ears for the Egg-stravaganza Scavenger Hunt! From April 5 through April 21, the “hoppy-est place on Earth” welcomes wabbits of all ages to Egg-stravaganza, a popular scavenger hunt that has everyone scampering around World Showcase in search of Disney character-themed eggs. Maps are available for $6.99.
Nature lovers of the curious kind will love learning about these glorious creatures—from egg to full-grown beauty! Visit the Goodness Garden Butterfly House. Peer into a colorful kaleidoscope of butterflies at this foliage-filled exhibit. Guests can observe several species up-close, learn about the distinct stages of their life cycles and may even witness an amazing metamorphosis as caterpillars emerge from their chrysalis.
There are also a few interactive play areas for kids too.
Bo Peep’s Playtime Training Grounds Location: Along the Test Track Walkway
You’ve got a friend in Bo Peep and the gang! Sit back, relax and recharge while the kids play in an interactive garden that’s fun for fans of all ages!
Play Full Garden Hosted by AdventHealth Location: Imagination Walkway
On your mark, get set, stay healthy! Gather the entire family for interactive activities that focus on nutrition and wellness at this brand-new playground and outdoor kitchen.
Garden Rocks Concert Series
Ready to get your groove on? Garden Rocks Concerts take place at the America Gardens Theatre in the American Adventure Pavilion and are included in Epcot admission. Shows are 7 nights a week during the festival at 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM and 8 PM.
- Peabo Bryson – NEW! March 4 and 5
- The Orchestra starring former members of ELO March 6 through 9
- The Guess Who March 10 through 12
- Simple Plan
March 13 through 16
- STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas March 17 through 19
- Mark Wills – NEW! March 20 through 23
- The Spinners March 24 through 26
- Sister Hazel March 27 and 28
- The Pointer Sisters March 29 and 30
- Steve Augeri – Former Lead Vocalist of Journey March 31 through April 2
- Blood, Sweat & Tears April 3 and 4
- Expose’ April 5 and 6
- Berlin April 7 through 9
- A Flock of Seagulls April 10 and 11
- Atlantic Starr – NEW! April 12 and 13
- Tony Orlando April 14 through 16
- High Valley – NEW! April 17 and 18
- Rick Springfield April 19 and 20
- Christopher Cross April 21 through 23
- Plain White T’s April 24 through 27
- Don Felder – Formerly of The Eagles April 28 through 30
- Don McLean – NEW! May 1 and 2
- Casting Crowns – NEW! May 3 and 4
- Ambrosia with Peter Beckett May 5 through 7
- Thelma Houston – NEW! May 8 and 9
- The Allman Betts Band – NEW! May 10 and 11
- Air Supply May 12 through 14
- Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone May 15 through 18
- Mike DelGuidice & Big Shot – NEW! May 19 through 21
- Claudia Leitte – NEW! May 22 and 23
- Daughtry – NEW! May 24 and 25
- Marshall Tucker Band May 26 through 28
- Crowder – NEW! May 29 and 30
- Survivor May 31 and June 1
Garden Rocks Dining Packages
Pair some great music with a delicious meal (breakfast, lunch or dinner) at select restaurants around the World Showcase. There is an extra cost involved but you get guaranteed seating at one of 3 concert performances later that day.
Now go and explore. This is such an amazing not-to-miss festival that celebrates the beauty of nature.