Ultimate Guide To Epcot Flower And Garden Festival
Spring is in the air at Walt Disney World. The 2023 Epcot International Flower And Garden Festival is in full bloom. Check out this Ultimate Guide To Epcot International Flower And Garden Festival before you visit.
This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission if you click and purchase something. Please see our disclosure policy for more details.
Updated for 2023!
Ahhh spring! That means warmer weather, pretty flowers and the start of the annual Epcot Flower And Garden Festival. This year’s event runs from March 1 until July 5, 2023. I have all the colorful details from Walt Disney World to share with you. As a farm girl, this is my FAVORITE time of year to visit Walt Disney World.
From beautiful topiaries to delicious food to hands-on learning, the festival connects us with this great planet we live on. Living on a very large fruit and vegetable farm, and growing a lot of plants in our greenhouses, makes me appreciate even more how much work is put forth by the cast members to make this festival bloom. Ready to pack your bags and visit? Be sure to check out my Disney Packing Lists page before you go.
Did you know that more than 200,000 bedding plants are added to the gardens at EPCOT to bring this colorful festival to life? It’s a plant-lovers dream!
Admission to the Flower And Garden Festival is included with your park ticket, however, you will need to make a park reservation on the day you want to visit.
Before you start exploring, be sure to grab your Festival Passport. They are available at any of the merchandise areas. Your passport will guide you through each of the areas around Epcot.
Topiaries To See & Snap at Epcot Flower And Garden Festival
This year’s festival will feature 26 topiary displays that can be found throughout the park. The gang from Encanto starts things off at the main entrance.
Here are this year’s topiary displays and where you can find them:
- Encanto, Including Mirabel, Antonio, Isabela and Luisa – Main Entrance
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Chip, Dale and Pluto – Bridge to World Showcase and World Celebration
- Woody, Bo Peep and Her Sheep – World Nature Near The Land Pavilion
- Goofy – World Showcase
- Tiana – NEW! – The American Adventure Pavilion
- Buzz Lightyear – World Discovery Near Mission: SPACE
- Donald and Daisy – Community Garden Near Connections Café in World Celebration
- Figment – Near Imagination!
- The Three Caballeros (Jose, Donald and Panchito) – Mexico Pavilion
- Anna and Elsa – Norway Pavilion
- Troll – Norway Pavilion
- Dragon – Japan Pavilion Near Torii Gate
- Pandas – China Pavilion
- Simba and Friends (Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi) – Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Pumbaa and Timon – Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs – Germany Pavilion
- Lady and the Tramp – Italy Pavilion
- Beauty and the Beast – France Pavilion
- Lumiere and Cogsworth – France Pavilion
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy – Between France and Morocco Pavilions
- Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Tick Tock Croc – Between United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends (Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger) – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Tinker Bell’s Fairy House Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Bambi and Friends – Near Imagination! and Refreshment Port
- Geese – Canada Pavilion
- Butterflies – Main Entrance, Scentsy Garden, Butterfly House and World Showcase
Outdoor Kitchens at the Flower And Garden Festival
Eat your way through the festival at one of these tasty outdoor kitchens.
- Brunchcot – located near Test Track
- Epcot Farmers’ Feast – near Test Track
- The Citrus Blossom – near Odyssey Pavillion
- Florida Fresh – near Disney Traders
- Jardin de Fiestas – Mexico Pavilion
- Lotus House – China Pavilion
- Bauernmarkt – Germany Pavilion
- Primavera Kitchen – Italy Pavilion
- Magnolia Terrace – American Adventure Pavilion
- Hanami – Japan Pavilion
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina – Morocco Pavilion
- La Isla Fresca – between Morocco and France
- Fleur de Lys – France Pavilion
- Northern Bloom – Canada Pavilion
- Trowel & Trellis – near Port of Entry
- The Honey Bee-Stro – near Port of Entry
- Pineapple Promenade – near Port of Entry
- Refreshment Port – near Canada Pavilion
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- The Land Cart – The Land Pavilion
For an in-depth look at this year’s Outdoor Kitchens, head on over to my post here.
Gardens To Explore at Epcot Flower And Garden Festival
Celebrate the diversity and beauty of the flower gardens you can tour at the festival.
- Bamboo Garden – China Pavilion
Visit this garden to see bamboo in a variety of colors, patterns and sizes.
- Blossoms of Fragrance Presented by Scentsy – World Showcase Bridge
Follow your nose and form lasting memories with the help of fresh, unforgettable fragrances.
- Bold Bromeliads – The Land Pavilion
Observe a variety of unique and colorful plants that can adapt to a wide range of climates and conditions.
- Bonsai Collection – Japan Pavilion
Learn about the art of bonsai, some of the finest living sculptures. Bonsai masters carefully shape and tend these miniature works of art, creating peace and balance with the earth.
- Bouquet Garden – France Pavilion
See bountiful blooms perfect for a bouquet of cut flowers.
- Butterfly Landing Presented by AdventHealth – World Nature Near Imagination!
View a kaleidoscope of butterflies up close, in all their extraordinary color. Learn about butterfly lifecycles and maybe even see one emerge from its chrysalis. Closes at dusk.
- China Zodiac Garden – China Pavilion
Realize your finer attributes in this garden inspired by the 12 creatures of the Chinese zodiac.
- The Community Garden – World Celebration – NEW!
Connect with the earth and each other at this celebration of a diverse and thriving communal garden plot.
- Connections Conservatory Garden – Connections Eatery
Settle into this thoughtful garden full of floral inspirations for your indoor spaces.
- Desert Garden – Mexico Pavilion
Discover the special adaptations that allow plants in arid climates to adjust to the harshest of growing conditions.
- English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings® – United Kingdom Pavilion
Unearth the history and art of tea-blending at this elegant English tea garden––featuring plants used in some of Twinings’ finest blends.
- Family-Friendly Garden Presented by OFF!
Explore a camp-themed garden where little ones are invited to jump, play and climb.
- Festival Blooms – World Celebration
Admire thousands of flowers that form colorful, living panoramas.
- Floating Gardens – World Nature
Peer upon more than 150 petite plots drifting on the ponds that border the bridge to World Showcase.
- Garden Italiano – Italy Pavilion
From fresh spaghetti sauce to pizza toppings, this Tuscan kitchen garden features all the produce and herbs needed to create a classic Italian feast.
- The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board® – Rosewalk Near Imagination!
Learn about honeybees’ critical role in the environment, and delight in sweet and savory treats made possible by their hard work.
- Kokedema Garden – Japan Pavilion
Admire fresh expressions of an ancient Japanese art at this tranquil garden.
- Miniature Garden – Germany Pavilion
Appreciate the little things in this showcase of diminutive dwellings nestled in a forest of fine shrubs.
- Prehistoric Garden – World Discovery Near Mission: SPACE
Imagine life on Earth 65 million years ago with astounding plant life that’s thrived since the age of the dinosaurs.
- Shakespeare Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
Explore the works of Shakespeare in this idyllic garden featuring excerpts from some of the bard’s most famous sonnets—and the dazzling flowers that influenced them.
- Shishi-odoshi – Japan Pavilion – NEW!
Contemplate the methodical movement and soothing rhythm of this traditional Japanese bamboo water fountain.
- Spice Garden – Morocco Pavilion
Discover how Eastern cultures flourished, trading signature spices and herb blends once considered more valuable than gold.
- Songbird Meadow Presented by Wild Birds Unlimited® – World Discovery Songbirds are an important part of many ecosystems—including the one in your own backyard! Discover simple steps you can take at home to help these feathered friends thrive.
- Topiary Heritage Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
Marvel at the varied techniques employed by the Walt Disney World Horticulture team to create the festival’s topiaries.
- Tropical Rainforest Garden – Mexico Pavilion
Uncover the rich biodiversity of the Mexican rainforest and learn about its highly adaptive species.
Connect With Nature
These family-friendly exhibits are geared specifically to kids. Don’t forget to check out these fun areas for kids of all ages.
Enjoy a variety of fresh EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival dishes, collect a matching stamp in your Festival Passport for each specially notated menu item you purchase and—when you’ve collected 5 stamps—bring your Festival Passport to Pineapple Promenade to redeem a Festival-exclusive treat.
Gardening Fun For Kids of All Ages
Kids can connect with nature too at the Epcot Flower And Garden Festival. They buzz around Epcot through family-friendly play areas, gardens and exhibits geared specifically to kids.
Want to go on a scavenger hunt? Well this year, there are TWO you can participate in.
Spike’s Pollen Nation Exploration is a scavenger hunt that promises to sprout tons of fun! Embark on a search for Spike’s best blooms as he pollinates flower beds across Epcot! Maps are available for $9.99.
Break out the bunny ears for the Egg-stravaganza Scavenger Hunt! starting on March 5th, the “hoppy-est place on Earth” welcomes wabbits of all ages to Egg-stravaganza, a popular scavenger hunt that has everyone scampering around World Showcase in search of Disney character-themed eggs. Maps are available for $9.99.
There is also an interactive play area for kids too.
Outdoor Escapes Play Garden Presented by OFF!® – Families can enjoy this camp-themed garden where little ones are invited to jump, play and climb. Located in World Discovery.
Get Ready To Boogy at the Garden Rocks Concert Series
Ready to get your groove on? Garden Rocks Concerts take place at the America Gardens Theatre in the American Adventure Pavilion and are included in Epcot admission. Shows are 7 nights a week during the festival at 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM and 8 PM.
- Glass Ceiling
March 1 & 2
- Journey Former Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
March 3 & 4
March 5 & 6
- Audio Exchange
March 7 to 9
- Tommy DeCarlo
March 10 & 11
- Smash Mouth
March 12 & 13
March 14 to 16
- Mike DelGuidice
March 17 & 18
- Blue Oyster Cult (NEW)
March 19 & 20
- The Vybe
March 21 to 23
March 24 & 25
- The Pointer Sisters
March 26 & 27
- The Female Collective
March 28 to 30
- Luis Figueroa (NEW)
- Piso 21 (NEW)
April 1 & 2
- Melina León
April 4 to 6
- STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
April 7 & 8
- Don Felder, formerly of the Eagles
April 9 & 10
- Foregniers Journey
April 11 to 13
- Blue October
April 14 & 15
- Switchfoot (NEW)
April 16 & 17
- Evolution: Motown
April 18 to 20
- A Flock of Seagulls
April 21 & 22
- Jo Dee Messina
April 23 & 24
April 25 to 27
- Ambrosia with Peter Beckett, The Voice Of Player
April 28 & 29
- Kool & The Gang
April 30 & May 1
- The Finesse Party Band
May 2 to 4
- Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
May 5 to 8
- Latin Ambition
May 9 to 11
- The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
May 12 to 15
- 506 Crew
May 16 to 18
- A.J. Croce: Croce Plays Croce (NEW)
May 19 & 20
- Casting Crowns (NEW)
May 21 & 22
May 23 to 25
- Jason Scheff, longtime lead singer of Chicago (NEW)
May 26 & 27
- Rick Springfield
May 28 & 29
- Champagne Orchestra
May 30 to June 1
- Plain White T’s
June 2 to 5
- Glass Ceiling
June 6 to 8
- The Spinners
June 9 & 10
- The Commodores
June 11 & 12
June 13 to 15
- Vertical Horizon
June 16 & 17
- Tony Orlando
June 18 & 19
- Foregniers Journey
June 20 to 22
- Simple Plan
June 23 to 26
June 27 to 29
- Living Colour
June 30 & July 1
- Wang Chung
July 2 & 3
- Evolution: Motown
July 4 & 5
Garden Rocks Dining Packages
Pair some great music with a delicious meal (breakfast, lunch or dinner) at select restaurants around the World Showcase. There is an extra cost involved but you get guaranteed seating at one of 3 concert performances later that day.
Now go and explore. This is such an amazing not-to-miss festival that celebrates the beauty of nature.
Planning A Disney World Vacation? Here are some Disney Vacation Tips
Pack The Perfect Walt Disney World Backpack
101 Photos To Take At Walt Disney World
Free Disney World Packing Lists
PACK MORE FUN INTO YOUR DISNEY VACATION WITH THESE DISNEY TRAVEL ESSENTIALS.
Flower & Garden Festival Shirt