Grab some fresh peaches from your local farmers’ market and make this delicious homemade peach milkshake. This easy milkshake only has 3 simple ingredients. It’s the perfect summer treat.
This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission if you click and purchase something. Please see our disclosure policy for more details.
A Peach Milkshake is a delicious drink that combines the flavors of peach and milk. It is perfect for a hot summer day, or any time you want something sweet and refreshing. Milkshakes can be made with many different types of flavors, but peach is a favorite among many people.
I hope you have found some time to visit your local farmers’ market at stock up on some fresh peaches. Peaches are one of the highlights of summer here on the farm.
What is a milkshake?
A milkshake is a drink that is made with milk, ice cream, and flavorings. It can be served thick or thin, and is often topped with whipped cream and a cherry. Milkshakes have been around for many years, and their popularity continues to grow. There are many different ways to make a milkshake, and the ingredients can be varied to create different flavors.
- Fresh or Frozen peaches – If you can use fresh peaches, slice them up and “flash freeze them on a baking sheet for 30 minutes.
- Milk – For a milkshake, you will need milk. Feel free to use whatever milk you have on hand.
- Vanilla ice cream – To make a milkshake, choose your favorite vanilla ice cream!
- Fresh Peach – You’ll want to make sure it’s pitted and sliced, for garnish
- Whipped cream – Add as little or as much whipped cream as you’d like.
There are many ways you can change up this recipe. Try adding different fruits, like strawberries or raspberries. You could also add chocolate chips, sprinkles, or a flavor extract. Be creative and have fun!
Tips for Making a Milkshake
- If you find that your milkshake is too thick, add a little more milk. If it’s too thin, add more ice cream.
- It’s best to use a blender when making a milkshake, but if you don’t have one, you can use a food processor or an immersion blender.
- For a smooth milkshake, make sure all of the ingredients are well blended.
- If you want a cold milkshake, use frozen fruit and put the milkshake in the freezer for a few minutes before serving.
How do I make a peach milkshake?
It’s easy! Just combine milk, ice cream, and frozen peaches in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and garnish with fresh peach slices and whipped cream, if desired.
Can I use fresh peaches instead of frozen?
Yes, you can! If you are using fresh peaches, you may want to add a little bit of ice to the blender to help thicken the milkshake.
Can I make this ahead of time?
Yes, you can make peach milkshakes ahead of time. Just blend everything together and pour into glasses. Cover and store in the fridge for up to 24 hours. When you’re ready to serve, add a scoop of ice cream and garnish with fresh peach slices and whipped cream.
How many calories are in a peach milkshake?
This will depend on the ingredients you use. A typical peach milkshake made with milk, ice cream, and frozen peaches will have around 350-400 calories.
This Peach Milkshake is so good that your kids will be asking for it by name! Skip the regular milkshakes and give this one a try. It’s made with just a few ingredients and takes only minutes to make.
Try these delicious Peach Recipes
- Peach Breakfast Danish
- Peach Pie Smoothie
- Peach Sriracha Barbecue Sauce
- Best Peach Cobbler
- Peach Rosemary Focaccia
Milkshake Making Kitchen Essentials
Grab some fresh peaches from your local farmers' market and make this delicious homemade peach milkshake. This easy milkshake only has 3 simple ingredients. It's the perfect summer treat. A Peach Milkshake is a delicious drink that combines the flavors of peach and milk. It is perfect for a hot summer day, or any time you want something sweet and refreshing.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen peaches
- 2 cups milk
- 2 ½ cups vanilla ice cream
- ½ a fresh peach, pitted and sliced, for garnish
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Add peaches, milk, and ice cream to your blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and garnish with whipped cream and fresh peach slices. Enjoy!